Genuine (non insulting) question for the 'pick and choose' type of fan.

I go when i can afford it and my mates can afford it, probably make about 10-12 home games a season. price doesnt factor usually in the decision 

Price probably does factor a bit then?

I don`t pick and choose. I go to every home game, and don`t go to any away games. Too much hassle  to travel away.I live in Barnsley and haven`t even been to our games at Oakwell for years. I have seen Wednesday play on over 100 grounds, but have lost the desire to travel because I don`t enjoy it anymore. I think it would take a Wembley trip to get me to a game away from S6.

If I could afford to then I would be a season ticket holder and come to most games. But living in Leeds and having been at University in Hull the past 3 years I've not been able to make most games. But football is pricing out most people from attending games and most of the time a trip to Hillsborough is hardly cracking entertainment. 

If I lived in Sheffield I would get down to Hillsborough far more than I'm currently able to and I would go to the Forest and Reading games regardless of price or whether its on TV or not. My aim is to pass my driving test pretty quickly so that me and my Step Dad can become season ticket holders for 2015/16 season and make it to more away games. Then I'll feel like I've finally earned the right to come on here after a game and moan like flip  :biggrin:

Guest Big Guns

I don`t pick and choose. I go to every home game, and don`t go to any away games. Too much hassle  to travel away.I live in Barnsley and haven`t even been to our games at Oakwell for years. I have seen Wednesday play on over 100 grounds, but have lost the desire to travel because I don`t enjoy it anymore. I think it would take a Wembley trip to get me to a game away from S6.

crikey you like home games but dont like away games thats really strange

When I was living in england I would probably get to around 8 home games a season and single out 2 or 3 aways. Usually grounds i've not been to yet.

I'm a Wednesday fan but they aren't my life. Don't think I could commit to going to every home game

I don't go to many matches if i'm honest and do have Sky Sports. Weirdly i tend to end up watching games in the pub over home if the opportunity arises. I do always take advantage of the cheap ticketed games and think that I would rather pay a tenner and go even if it was on the TV.

However, i AM in walking distance of the ground that might not be the case if I was say, still living in Rotherham.