Anyone with tickets for City end

I've yet to have an email?

Surely they can not just cancel tickets?

Think how many people travel from different places to watch a game?

I know it's not a big game for them and it might seem a little weirded that a few people from sheffield have all of a sudden started supporting man city..... But they can't just assume that everyone is a Wednesday fan and cancel the lot? Can they....

I've yet to have an email?

Surely they can not just cancel tickets?

Think how many people travel from different places to watch a game?

I know it's not a big game for them and it might seem a little weirded that a few people from sheffield have all of a sudden started supporting man city..... But they can't just assume that everyone is a Wednesday fan and cancel the lot? Can they....

They've cancelled them.

So there can't be tickets on the gate then if that's the case.

Half the ground is closed so I doubt they'll be selling tickets at the turnstiles

How do they no that I'm a Wednesday fan? ..

So basically they are saying I THINK your a wed fan so your not going?

I think it's a fair assumption really.

Loads of new supporters register just after the draw is made. Plus the fact people were spouting off on here about going in the home end. You don't have to be Columbo to work out what would happen.

Like I said...how do they know im a wed fan?? They don't?

Who knows mattytheowl3

How do they no that I'm a Wednesday fan? ..

So basically they are saying I THINK your a wed fan so your not going?

It's a classic case of one group of people ruining it for the rest. But it's more likely that any City fans who give a stuff about this match will have already been on their database. Therefore, this should only affect Wednesday fans..maybe the odd unlucky City fan.

Man City have done the right thing IMO. If something had kicked off with Wednesday fans in the home end and someone got hurt they'd be in trouble.

There's segregation for a reason. We were given 5,400 tickets, the same as Man Utd last season, for a reason.

Edited by FlyingOwl

Guest Owls1682

If you registered after, and know a city fan, then link your ID and the ticket stands. I registered on the 27th.

Linked to my mates membership ID to share points etc. No probs.

Failing that, POTG

It's a classic case of one group of people ruining it for the rest.

Man City have done the right thing IMO. If something had kicked off with Wednesday fans in the home end and someone got hurt they'd be in trouble.

There's segregation for a reason. We were given 5,400 tickets, the same as Man Utd last season, for a reason.

I agree, but I just think what about if they actually is a poor old man city fan living in sheffield that wants to go to match but can't now because they think he's an owl?

Just seems unfair that they are guessing on if your a city fan or a wed fan!

I agree, but I just think what about if they actually is a poor old man city fan living in sheffield that wants to go to match but can't now because they think he's an owl?

Just seems unfair that they are guessing on if your a city fan or a wed fan!

So he's a City fan and only just decided to register on the 26th August?

lol