Anyone with tickets for City end

Yes and I agree, but I know a few city fans that live in sheffield, and we have a bit of banter and I'm sure they would love to go just to give me some stick when they smash us 8-0! That mean they can't go now?

If they haven't registered before 27th August, no.

Guest WESTENDOWL

My CEO got me one in colin bell, so i will be on my best behaviour, :)

Always makes me smile when City asked people to vote for a name for the new terrace behind the goal and manure fans hijacked it and voted for the Colin Bell End

waiting for cosmo to neg me

Edited by WESTENDOWL

I have tickets. I'll be there.

Gutted for fans if the above is true. If City had thought about it then they could have stopped Wednesday fans going in the home end by simply giving us more tickets. They know they have fooked up and are now trying to rectify their mistake

cnuts

This amazes me. I just went to the England game in a sold out Basel ground. Was easy to buy tickets in the swiss end. Waled in in full colours with 4 others. Sold one of the other tickets out side the games. England fans in all 4 stands, no one gave a poo poo and everyone had a laugh.

This amazes me. I just went to the England game in a sold out Basel ground. Was easy to buy tickets in the swiss end. Waled in in full colours with 4 others. Sold one of the other tickets out side the games. England fans in all 4 stands, no one gave a poo poo and everyone had a laug8h.

The way it should be like rugby etc unfortunately will never happen

Don't believe this for a minute, nothing to say this anywhere on the internet or even man city themselfs, Prove me wrong.

I've posted the email.

There are lots of people on Facebook talking about it.

I couldn't give a tośs whether you believe me or not

Guest pitch-is-shifter

I've posted the email.

There are lots of people on Facebook talking about it.

I couldn't give a tośs whether you believe me or not

Why do you keep coming back to your post then, to see if you have a bite :ghoulguy:

Why do you keep coming back to your post then, to see if you have a bite :ghoulguy:

WTF?

Why would I be that sad to wind up fellow wednesday fans by making this up?

Believe what you want mate, all I'm doing is passing on information I've seen and posted a copy of an email someone has received.

If I'm wrong I'll hold my hands up, but I've no reason to doubt what I've read.

If you think I'm fishing fair enough.

I'm not.

Mark do you know years ago people like you would've been shot on the spot for bringing this bad news, however all is not lost just yet, you still might survive this one, there will be potg surely, plus loads of 'people' selling tickets outside i'm sure, It's Manchester remember.