Unbeaten run

Just wanted to see whether others agree with my take on the Burnley game.

If we win - great, fantastic, brilliant etc, etc

If we are level after extra time but lose on pens then I would suggest that we still count it as a continuation of our unbeaten start to the season :biggrin:  :biggrin:

If we can make a couple of changes and still win then brilliant, I hope for a more lucrative tie next round. If we go out then there's no shame in it and we can enjoy the slightly easier fixture schedule.

And given our paper thin squad depth that might be a blessing in disguise.

Would always love a win though.

Edited by themaskedowl

Just wanted to see whether others agree with my take on the Burnley game.

If we win - great, fantastic, brilliant etc, etc

If we are level after extra time but lose on pens then I would suggest that we still count it as a continuation of our unbeaten start to the season :biggrin::biggrin:

danny Wilson did that at blunts, he counted the play off final defeat as a draw and added pre season victories against teams like Bognor Regis Town into the mix

We need to rest the majority of the first team.The league is our utmost priority.Its Sod's law that we'll play a strong side,get a couple of injuries tomorrow which will decimate us.

When we've the luxury of strength in depth like Forest have,then great,let's look to progress in the cup,but when the squad is as bare as it is,with a huge game on Saturday,we need to not be naive and rest players.