Antonio vs our left back

I don't think it'll be down to individual players, it'll be Forest as a team that pose the threat (obviously). Have Forest played a side like us yet - a side that is hard working with a game plan that is based upon all out work rate to stifle the other team and then to get the ball forward quickly and regularly? We're hard to beat - have Forest played 'footballing' teams up to now?

Mattock has been a very consistent performer this season and for me he has been one of our best improvers the first few games.

We all know what we get with palmer as well. He has plenty of pace and strength. I honestly can't see Antonio getting a sniff. I'm more concerned with fryatt and Burke tbh

We got Lees, Westwod, Hutch and Stevie for less  :biggrin:

Suspect the wages of (certainly Fryatt) pushes that figure considerably higher

but shows you dont have to initially spend loads on fees to get a good team. Yes wages are an issue for us but but but  :cool:

I think Antonio was sensational in our promotion season, but since we were promoted, more often than not, he's been very disappointing for us in the Championship. The last time I saw him play for us in the flesh was in the recent friendly at York, where his performance was definitely very short of what is required for anybody in a Wednesday shirt. I hope on Saturday he puts in one of his usual performances, head down, never looking up, running down blind alleys, and no end product. He's very quick and very strong, but I think, not very good at Championship level. I think Forest have far more players we should be concerned about, than Antonio. For him to have a stormer on Saturday, whoever plays at full back for us will have to be having a serious off day.