Our Support

Guest BirdonaMaguire

There was more there at the Sheff Utd v Crawley game that at the Riverside to see 2 teams doing well at the top.

Middlesboro's support has gone downhill since their Juninho days. They struggle to break 15,000 these days.

In fact there been some terrible crowds in the championship so far. What's happened to Blackburns support or Birmingam?

Gates seem to be on the decrease. Football clubs need to reduce their prices.

Was it a tenner at the Sty?

Those who were there were magnificent but why only 1800 to a localish game on a Saturday ?

If anyone brings that amount to Hillsborough we call them tinpot !

1800 can only be described as a poor turnout.

Considering

It's decent weather

We are playing well

It's not particularly a long drive from North Sheffield

Championship football has some real challenges in making what is second class football attractive in a world where there are so many more Alternatives than 20 years ago

Considering

It's decent weather

We are playing well

Championship football has some real challenges in making what is second class football attractive in a world where there are so many more Alternatives than 20 years ago

It was £31 for a ticket. I went but at that price I'll have to pick and choose which games I want to attend.

Considering

It's decent weather

We are playing well

There's other factors to take into account though and not just money either. This weekend, for example, there's been 3 festivals on. I've just got back from Leeds fest and there were loads of Wednesday tops about on saturday and sunday

There's other factors to take into account though and not just money either. This weekend, for example, there's been 3 festivals on. I've just got back from Leeds fest and there were loads of Wednesday tops about on saturday and sunday

Did Alex Turner wear his last night?

It was £31 for a ticket. I went but at that price I'll have to pick and choose which games I want to attend.

I think that's pretty much the point I was making football had far less competitors when I was a regular in the 80's and 90's and the Base price of a ticket was in real terms a lot cheaper, not sure if anything can or even should be done

Guest Deleted member

and for half hour after the game..what an atmosphere that game was..we lost 2-0 but i will never forget our great support there as always top support..MASSIVE.!!

I was there that game too

They used the video footage of us singing at the final whistle in the end of season video. Was brilliant

Perhaps if attendances are dipping below expectations then the clubs will start to re-think ticket prices. Don't hold any high expectations that they will but you never know

I think that's pretty much the point I was making football had far less competitors when I was a regular in the 80's and 90's and the Base price of a ticket was in real terms a lot cheaper, not sure if anything can or even should be done

However

Our fans on here always have reasons for smaller attendances by us

But never allow other teams such slack and call them tinpot.

Guest JonTheOwl66

No but he sang "oh Sheffield is wonderful" which went down well. Pretty sure he chewed through a fair few microphones as well. He was off his face

:tango:

Mdmazing.