Milan Mandaric And Stuart Gray

Guest Johnbloodaxe

Naivety abounds!!!

MM is in it for MM... If he can sell to HM for more than he can sell it to anyone else then he will....

If you think any different you need to look at yourself.

If you really believe MM is in it for the club's sake then all I can say is "can I interest you in a second hand car, only one careful lady owner"...

Meanwhile SG is doing a great job for us all.

Edited by Johnbloodaxe

jeez !!!! cant be that naïve surely .... I cant wait to see if we are peddling this when half of our 14 players are out injured in November and we havnt won in 12 . gray is doing a top job , im sorry, the same cant be said of mandaric

yeah I heard you saying we'd be relegated by Sept...wouldn't win any points in the first five matches...etc,etc,etc

Guest Rupert Ridge

Naivety abounds!!!

MM is in it for MM... If he can sell to HM for more than he can sell it to anyone else then he will....

If you really believe MM is in it for the club's sake then all I can say is "can I interest you in a second hand car, only one careful lady owner"...

Yep spot on

I love the term clapper :)

Where else do you find a derogatory term for someone who sees positives and ENJOYS SUPPORTING THE CLUB.

Owlstalk eh...

You're trying too hard, the Chief Clapper title is already took by Thommo

Naivety abounds!!!

What make of car is it?

Naivety abounds!!!

Exactly this...

Rome wasn't built in a day ! Just be patient our time will come !

Patience! Always with the patience.

We have now gone the longest period in our history outside the top division (15 years). I was a relatively young man when we were relegated from the premiership and now I'm a middle-aged one.

I doubt there are a more patient set of fans in the country than Wednesday fans. There must surely come a time when we do more than tread water. For a few weeks we thought it would be this season, but sadly not.

I'm fed up of being told to be bloody patient.

Top OP.

I entirely agree that MM is handling the takeover with integrity.  It was not his fault that the French media forced him to show his hand sooner that he would have wished.

Since then he has been measured and extremely patient, giving the deal every opportunity of coming to fruition.  He could have slammed the door in HM's face but why do that if he genuinely believes that the guy is right for  the club.  Maybe there will come a time in a month or so when he has to say, 'OK this deal is not going to happen, thanks very much but now we move on', but if there is still the chance of a positive outcome, he's doing the right thing IMO to give it the necessary time and space.

Despite the increasing roar of the cynics and those who only understand the notion of instant gratification, I do trust Milan to work in everyone's best interests and not only his own (which he would also be quite entitled to do)!

I would have thought the uncertainty of the takeover must be a real disincentive for MM to further invest in the team. Presumably he's agreed a price with the new owner so why throw more money at the club.

I appreciate we all want to keep improving, but in fairness to MM and SG we're in a lot better shape than we could have dreamt about a few years ago.

I'm at the point of hoping the takeover is called off. Perhaps if the takeover is terminated MM will choose to further invest in the club,especially if the team maintains some form.