Traffic Wardens out in force tonight

Without a 'host' there would be no parasite. Don't park illegally and all those nasty parasites would disappear and be made redundant. Seems simple enough to me.

Or park illegally, accept the punishment and stop moaning.

I've been fined, clamped and lifted away...but I knew on every occasion I was taking a risk. Doesn't make me hate the people who do the job, just makes me feel like a complete knob for thinking I could get away with it. Anyone that takes their own anger at themselves out on others needs to have a long hard look at themselves not brand other people as 'parasites'

Without a 'host' there would be no parasite. Don't park illegally and all those nasty parasites would disappear and be made redundant. Seems simple enough to me.

I've been fined, clamped and lifted away...but I knew on every occasion I was taking a risk. Doesn't make me hate the people who do the job, just makes me feel like a complete knob for thinking I could get away with it. Anyone that takes their own anger at themselves out on others needs to have a long hard look at themselves not brand other people as 'parasites'

Okay fair comment but here's my slant, had an old woman in the Taxi who needed help getting to her home, her road was blocked due to road works so I then had to pull up in a permit zone parking space as I had no where else to go, I then walked the old lady up her road and made sure she got in okay, took me no longer then 5 minutes, come back to find a ticket slapped on my window, now the TW didn't even give me 5 minutes so it was harsh, and whilst I was at work helping someone out, that's one example.

It's no wonder people hate them because 95% of them are A holes, however there is one who roams around RHH and to be fair to him, he's okay and gives people at least 15/20 mins

Edited by TaxiMark

I'm firmly in the 'you get what you deserve' gang... it's EXACTLY the same as a murderer feeling aggrieved when he's finally brought to justice after a lifetime of murdering. Don't murder someone and you'll not get brought to task for murdering someone. Alternatively carry on murdering and feel pleased that they've found out about only one or two of your murders.

They choose to do that job. They choose to be hated by a large section of society , ie , motorists . I would rather live on the streets and beg for money than screw motorists out of money on behalf of the council. Traffic wardens are parasites .

No you wouldn't

They'll always be work for them, people park there car in council car parks in town and put a ticket in window for 2 hours parking but sometimes get delayed especially if they've got an appointment with for instance a bank manager and he turns up an hour late. 

You can see wardens in Rotherham walking around car park looking for anyone who's stayed beyond time they've paid for, they pounce like a cat prowling for birds and mice.

They'll always be work for them, people park there car in council car parks in town and put a ticket in window for 2 hours parking but sometimes get delayed especially if they've got an appointment with for instance a bank manager and he turns up an hour late.

You can see wardens in Rotherham walking around car park looking for anyone who's stayed beyond time they've paid for, they pounce like a cat prowling for birds and mice.

If you might be delayed, pay for three hours then.

Why should you be allowed extra time when other people have paid for the correct allocation of time?