My (considered) theory

Guest Deleted member

The thread had consistently referenced our average ticket price as being one of the lowest there is. And then your suggestion that we do the same as Blackburn would only drive it down further.

I actually do agree with your point - though personally Ive advocated over the years doing it in a much bigger way. Not by giving out 20 golden tickets - but by utilising the whole lower Lepping Lane area and getting 1000 free kids in there from local schools for every game, with an accompanying parent.

If my response to you made you feel compelled to write this

Then I think you have over reacted. How me saying 'next' in any way insinuated you are stupid and clueless is beyond me

My post was also to do with how you talk to a large amount of posters. Slight overreaction/better choice of words could be used by myself, however simply just dismissing somebody's opinion and saying 'next' just comes across extremely rude and arrogant to me. I'm repeating myself but as I said its in large part how you talk to others and then how you react to others that can t be similar. It's like JTO just said it's the holier than thou attitude. Just wound me up a litttle reading this thread and I remembered the previous post so I thought I'd point it out as an example to you. I'm surprised I could find the thread, never used the search feature before and it's not that bad.

Guest Deleted member

My post was also to do with how you talk to a large amount of posters. Slight overreaction/better choice of words could be used by myself, however simply just dismissing somebody's opinion and saying 'next' just comes across extremely rude and arrogant to me.

Honestly?

I agree with that. Yes it was dismissive

Sorry

Guest Big Guns

I don't expect anyone to 'suck around me' at all.

But maybe, just maybe, people are bored of the whole 'Big Guns, Realist and JTO pick up on everything Grandad says and belittle at every opportunity' theme?

It really is boring

wot a flipping drama queen

Guest JonTheOwl66

I don't expect anyone to 'suck around me' at all.

But maybe, just maybe, people are bored of the whole 'Big Guns, Realist and JTO pick up on everything Grandad says and belittle at every opportunity' theme?

It really is boring

Stop attention seeking