My (considered) theory

Guest Deleted member

Guest JonTheOwl66

Jon's going to need a frigging security team if he ends up playing in this footy match.

lol

I'd be interested to know if peoples perceptions of me will change after that. Probably?

They're not though are they, look back through your posts just on this thread and count how many of them have I'm or I in them.

I knew you wouldn't be able to see what's placed right in front of your nose because you come across of the sort of know it all t it that everyone just sighs and shakes their head at, in an annoying younger brother sort of fashion.

lol

Everybody who ever says anything about themselves is attention seeking according to 'punkassmofo'

Love how you are now fishing for your imaginary fwends to come and back you up and how you always try to throw it back to whoever it is who you disagree with in the style of a petulant 5 year old stamping his/her feet

I wouldn't expect you to be able to see it because you don't have the ability to step back and look at what is actually been said.

You're even more tinpot than the band!

MATE STOP TAKING EVERY SINGLE THING ON OWLSTALK SO SERIOUSLY

JUST CHILL. COME ON.

I'm more "chilled" than you could imagine, do you spend your whole life hitting the refresh button on owlstalk?

Or is it your other persona who does that for you, you can get help on the NHS for that.

Guest JonTheOwl66

I'm more "chilled" than you could imagine, do you spend your whole life hitting the refresh button on owlstalk?

Or is it your other persona who does that for you, you can get help on the NHS for that.

Would it satisfy you if I said yes?

Stop looking for an argument. Just leave it mate. You don't approve of my posting style - block me. Simple as that.

Goodnight.

Would it satisfy you if I said yes?

Stop looking for an argument. Just leave it mate. You don't approve of my posting style - block me. Simple as that.

Goodnight.

Sure in another thread you had thoughts on the ignore button, you are slacking a bit took you a whole two mins to reply.

Sleep tight, don't let those blinkers get in the way.

Edited by Guest

Guest Distraught!

The word.

Mammadov is loaded, wants to buy Wednesday, invest shedloads, and get us promoted to the Premiership.

He can't though because of political nonsense going on in Azerbaijan where the authorities are preventing him from getting out of the country with his cash.

From a political perspective, it doesn't look good for a nation wishing to prove its independency from the former Soviet Union, and pushing its image on the World's stage, for its successful and wealthy businessmen wanting to leave the country with their cash.

Mammadov owes his wealth to lucrative Government contracts earned under dubious circumstances (friends with those in power). Having helped him make his millions, it seems the same influential people in Government now frown upon his desire to leave Azerbaijan with his cash.

He's not going to be able to get his cash out any time soon, and Milan will only give him so long to do so before pulling the plug.

If Milan finds a similar offer from elsewhere, he will move on. Makes no sense to pull the plug on Mammadov until that happens though, because there's still a remote chance that Mamma can get hold of his cash.

So, this will rumble on a bit longer.

Meantime, pressure should be put on Milan to support our manager, not to hide behind a takeover that will possibly not happen.

Until such time a takeover happens, Milan should be providing funds to Gray to finance the quality signings he promised, incl the 20 goal a season striker, to challenge for a top 6 place as promised.

If that means wheeling and dealing as we did with Antonio, then fine, every other club has to. I am assuming Milan's promises weren't solely based on spending someone else's money?

Bingo!

And I should add, Mammadov is not the only prominent business man with similar issues in Azerbaijan at the moment.

How do I know this?

Courtesy of the organization that I work for that has a very active political risk team analyzing this type of cr@p 24/7.

They are very skilled professionals that find this kind of thing out for a living.

Guest JonTheOwl66

Sure in another thread you had thoughts on the ignore button, you are slacking a bit took you a whole two mins to reply.

Sleep tight, don't let those blinkers get in the way.

So bitter. Stop attention seeking and put me on ignore.

The pursuance of individuals, in an attempt to portray them in a bad light, usually stems from a feeling of inadequacy, or worthlessness, on behalf of the pursuer.

The pursuer seeks to boost their own feeling of worth by belittling others. It is also a form of bullying.

However, nothing ill comes of it if the victim doesn't feel offended by it, and instead shows empathy with those suffering from self doubt.

Pursuance of individuals as part of a pack mentality, simply reinstates the above mentioned fact, and exemplifies the strength of character of those sullied.

Those who seek to bring others together within a community, through humour, provide the glue to hold together such a community, which is only as strong as the desire held by all within it, to maintain a strong community spirit.

The Word.

Carry on everyone. Everyone respects everyone else really, they just haven't realised it yet. Without it, we don't have a community

Guest Deleted member

The pursuance of individuals, in an attempt to portray them in a bad light, usually stems from a feeling of inadequacy, or worthlessness, on behalf of the pursuer.

The pursuer seeks to boost their own feeling of worth by belittling others. It is also a form of bullying.

However, nothing ill comes of it if the victim doesn't feel offended by it, and instead shows empathy with those suffering from self doubt.

Pursuance of individuals as part of a pack mentality, simply reinstates the above mentioned fact, and exemplifies the strength of character of those sullied.

Those who seek to bring others together within a community, through humour, provide the glue to hold together such a community, which is only as strong as the desire held by all within it, to maintain a strong community spirit.

The Word.

Carry on everyone. Everyone respects everyone else really, they just haven't realised it yet. Without it, we don't have a community

I don't feel offended by it.

I actually feel some pity towards the realist, Big Guns and JTO. Bless em.

Guest JonTheOwl66

I don't feel offended by it.

I actually feel some pity towards the realist, Big Guns and JTO. Bless em.

Simon wasn't referring to you. You're the biggest culprit of belittling people on here.

Guest Deleted member

Simon wasn't referring to you. You're the biggest culprit of belittling people on here.

Examples would be nice.

Because, quite frankly, thats rubbish

I have been attacked on here since I got involved with Wednesdayite, the vast majority of it entirely unjustified, and years ago I decided to give as good as I get.  I would never belittle anyone who didn't pick on me first.

Guest JonTheOwl66

You belittled the realist, guns and myself in your last post.

I'm not going to turn this into yet another slanging match because there's a group of us - and I'm including myself in this - who pathetically throw insults around.

Most of it isn't nasty. But don't try and claim you don't belittle Nigel because you do.

Guest Deleted member

You belittled the realist, guns and myself in your last post.

lol

Like I said. I would never belittle anyone who didn't pick on me first.

Don't throw insults around if you can't stand them being thrown back...

How many times have I said (in this thread) debate the post and not the poster

Edited by Deleted member

Guest Steve French

Who picked on who first.

lol

Grown men tho.

Edit: Puts on tin hat.

Edited by Blunkett Hound