My (considered) theory

Guest Deleted member

have you text voted for the star fish race yet?

No, but loving the entertainment provided by people falling out. They arrive at the last minute, there's nowhere to sit, so they cause random arguments with families they expect to budge up for them. Really kicked off a couple of mins ago.

Big butt city here too

lol

No, but loving the entertainment provided by people falling out. They arrive at the last minute, there's nowhere to sit, so they cause random arguments with families they expect to budge up for them. Really kicked off a couple of mins ago.

Big butt city here too

lol

wait till the get the army folk to stand up - sounds like you're at the 5:30 show - had a thunder storm yet?

wait till the get the army folk to stand up - sounds like you're at the 5:30 show - had a thunder storm yet?

Aye but we always do. Went one year and it rained for nearly 3 weeks solid.

Army chaps already had their ovations, whales wetting front rows through now.

Wish SiJ was sitting there

lol

Nice to see you start posting regularly after 6 years on here....

ta. ill take it as a nice gesture although i doubt it was meant that way.

it should be easy for admin to confirm i have one account if thats what you mean.

Laughable.

Another completely unnecessary personal attack from some random account on owlstalk.

We have an unbelievable fan base, one that's the envy of clubs across the country. But there are some people with agendas who are an utter embarrassment.

am not sure what you mean?

someone with some status on this forum posts some rubbish and i've said something. its no different to anything on this site. 

He's not going to be able to get his cash out any time soon, and Milan will only give him so long to do so before pulling the plug.

this is pretty much the opposite of whats going on

So the opposite of this is that he's got his cash out but Milan has pulled the plug anyway. Makes sense. :rolleyes:

To add some content and not "thoery" to this thread.

There has been a power struggle which has worked out well for him. It will take time.

I have posted this is other threads and it has been confirmed in "theory" by other non connected posters