Who do we need more?

Maghoma and Maguire are our favoured wide options, although neither have ever been considered wingers. It's pretty obvious that we need back up for these two, even someone who could provide something different. However, up front we have nothing. Even allowing for lack of service, and I don't agree we didn't create chances, Nuhiu regularly missed 2 or 3 a game, we need more.

To have anywhere near a decent season I think we need another 4 or 5 players. 2 strikers another winger and a couple of others.

Depends what you call decent, I think if we got these 2 we could be looking at top 10 which would be very decent (if the takeover doesn't happen).

Guest wilyfox

We have a desperate need for both. It would be splitting hairs to choose between them. We need a clinical striker plus a provider to replace Antonio.

We need attacking pace, and cover for both wings and up front.

May as well have just kept Antonio really...

Yep agree, shoud've held forest to ransom or completed at least one of these deals that are just waiting for the green light. What a load of crap

Knowing Wednesday we will be hard pressed to get either of them, takeover or no takeover.

Thinking we will get either is tempting fate.

Thinking we will get both is plain unrealistic.

Maybe Mammadov knows of some top quality Azerbaijanis to fill in - I'm counting on a 50-something striker who played one game as a substitute for the Azerbaijan U19s and some 17 year old who 'could be the next Messi'.

Maybe that's just the pessimist in me talking lol