Have Fun Tomorrow Guys

In typical fashion, on what promises to be one of the most interesting days for ages, I'll not be able to join in the fun. I'll be on a plane for 10 hours and it'll be killing me to find out what's happening.

Hope it's all positive.

Up The Owls!

It's The Owls .....it wont be interesting or fun or positive

Mammadovs proposed takeover of Sheffield Wednesday has been delayed after a man boarding a flight to Florida was found with £40m in Travellers cheques in his suitcase. The stash was discovered after the man wearing micky mouse ears and a t shirt with the slogan land of fire threatened to hijack the plane unless Francis Jeffers was sent to Hillsborough immediately. Club owner and chairman Milan Mandaric said there was no cause for concern and the club would continue to support Stuart Gray

Edited by darklord

It is probably just me but I reckon its going to be MASSIVE.

Takeover confirmed along with 3 superb signings and a big message telling us Owlstalkers to stop being puffs and believe in the miracle.

Then again I have had a numerous lagers so far tonight.

And have a safe trip mate !!!

Thanks Pal

Cheers Trev.

Having a week in a caravan near Skeggy in Sept too - going fishing with my Bro hopefully - more excited about that tbh

haha can't fault you,just opened a new pond near me  might give it a whirl mate and let you know

How you finding time to be on here Trev. Shezza is waiting :rolleyes:

You and D sorted out your first caravan trip yet?

hi mate still struggling with that other one , but you and shezz aint forgotten , on the holiday tow bar hasn't arrived yet , :sad:  ;-)