Have Fun Tomorrow Guys

Its not the takeovers off because to do that the day before the start of the season would make no sense.

I think its going to be the takeover is still on but MM is waiting to hear from the other side and if it does not happen soon he's going to gave it PUT UP OR SHUT UP and put i time limit on and go back to running the club like he as for the last 3 years until another buyer comes along.

We will be no wiser tomorrow then we are now. 

Same old same old Wednesday.

Just hope we have a few players in with the Antonio money, really like the look of Stevie May young and know where the net is.

are you going to Bali gili Weshal have a good un mate

I am trev, my daughters cancelled the Majorca wedding, she's eloping to Bali instead.

Thought sod it, I'll probably never get another chance, so using the money I'd saved for the wedding to give me and the missus a decent holiday for once.......can't bloody wait.

Although I'd booked the flights with KLM and now found out they share planes with Malaysian Airlines.....just my luck. :biggrin:

Have a good holiday, Simon.....relax and dont let the wife and kids get to you.

I'm going to Bali and the Gili Islands, thanks for asking. ;-)

You too Andy.

Your holiday sounds better than mine to be fair.

Have a great time matey.

Currently on the outskirts of Glasgow, about to set off to Glasgow airport soon.

Florida ......the armpit of the USA

Thats jolly decent of you squire just as the guy sets off on holiday....................bet you,re popular at family get togethers.

Ignore him owlsman you,ll have a cracking time.

Edited by sheriwozgod

Thats jolly decent of you squire just as the guy sets off on holiday....................bet you,re popular at family get togethers.

Ignore him owlsman you,ll have a cracking time.

Cheers mate.

Having a Scottish breakfast at Glasgow Airprort at the moment.

The smallest breakfast I've ever seen for £7.95.

One egg, one rasher of bacon, one square sausage, two tablespoons of beans, half a tomato, and not even any toast.

In fact, as I've typed this, I've now finshed it, and I'm still hungry.

Probs get summat when we get in the plane though. Hope it hasn't got pine nuts or bleeding pesto

I am trev, my daughters cancelled the Majorca wedding, she's eloping to Bali instead.

Thought sod it, I'll probably never get another chance, so using the money I'd saved for the wedding to give me and the missus a decent holiday for once.......can't bloody wait.

Although I'd booked the flights with KLM and now found out they share planes with Malaysian Airlines.....just my luck. :biggrin:

eloping ,nice to know there is still a bit of romance in the world, enjoy the holiday mate you deserve it