Bury vs Sheffield Wednesday - OMDT - Pre-season friendly

Guest JonTheOwl66

Remember seeing Mags in preseason last year against Stockport. Looked impressive then he got injured and wasn't the same after.

Hopefully he'll get a good pre-season in and shows his potential.

hear hear, think we will be seeing a lot better performances this season from Mags.

HT.

We are, as we should be, the better team. Some slighty better decision making and we would be out of sight.

Bury only looked threatening at set pieces, and it seems as if our defence switched off with the sub at the free kick.

throw up for our best player between Lavery or Lee for me.

Guest HighGreen_Owl

Considering how many chances we've missed in this first half just highlights issues from last season. Yes it's pre season but players like Lavery and Nuhiu need to gain confidence by getting a few goals in pre season. Again showing the need for Gray to bring a quality forward in. 

Considering how many chances we've missed in this first half just highlights issues from last season. Yes it's pre season but players like Lavery and Nuhiu need to gain confidence by getting a few goals in pre season. Again showing the need for Gray to bring a quality forward in.

Yes it does, and that is why a lot of us are rather concerned about the lack of transfer activity. If anyone thinks that side will keep us in the division, they're in for a rude awakening. All I see these matches for, is an opportunity to get the fitness levels up to scratch as I'm still hopeful this eleven will bear no resemblance to the line up that kicks off the season