Slovenia - help required

Guest Hirsts Disco Pants

Bloody hell.

Negging me for what now? Wuz only trying to help.

Not my fault i thought some thick cnut had seriously booked flights to the wrong airport.

WAWAW?

lol

Woooosh indeed. Silly me.

Just checked and the airport we've booked is about 300 miles from the stadium. We land 1 hour before kick off.

Does anyone know a quick way from Sarajevo to Slovenia of would be prepared to nip over the border and fetch us ?

We won't be very drunk or anything and would buy you a night lady as a show of appreciation as long as she wasn't a top quality one or anything.

I've been many times to Slovenia, a thoroughly worthwhile trip. I've always flown to Venice with Jet2.com from Leeds, a really good service. About 3hrs drive, easy. Car rental across the border is fine, and you can always have a day in Venice at the start/end of your trip. Ryanair is absolute tosh.

TaxiMark is right about Austria-Slovenia too. I've done it by train from Vienna, and it's great.

Guest Hirsts Disco Pants

Just checked and the airport we've booked is about 300 miles from the stadium. We land 1 hour before kick off.

Does anyone know a quick way from Sarajevo to Slovenia of would be prepared to nip over the border and fetch us ?

We won't be very drunk or anything and would buy you a night lady as a show of appreciation as long as she wasn't a top quality one or anything.

lol

I hear donkey rides are still popular over there. That could be a solution.

I'd ring Mammadov and ask him if they can move the game closer to the airport.

check the flight path maybe a parachute could help

My mates are idiots and decided to book Stansted to Ljubljana return flights for £220 Sunday to Thursday but you can fly to Triesta, Italy from Birmingham for £60 and then it's about 70KM to Ljubljana and you can get a regular coach or even a taxi will make it cheaper than flights to Ljubljana.

Return train far to Maribor is about €20 and then Ptuj where the game is being played is about 10KM from Maribor.

Stanstead to Ljublijana with easy jet Monday 21st , one night in Ljublijana @ City hotel then train up to Maribor and two nights @ Best Western Piramida booked through hotelscombined.com ( cheaper than travel republic, alpha and expedia ) . Flights were £166 but are now £212 and the two hotels came to £286, basically if there's two of you sharing the room it'll set you both back £355 for three nights, less if three go and share the room.