Onyewu And Potential Defender Targets

Guest Cameron Makeman

Guest JonTheOwl66

Fairly amusing read.

I assume that was it's intentions due to the fairly awful grammar and spelling, combined with great irony?

Guest 5512uto

Would be happy to see johnson back here but no hutchinson thanks, we need a cb who can play the majority of games in a season and build up a good pairing with the player next to him, not one who'll be injured or suspended every other game

Guest Benjamin Pemberton

Y his evry1 sutch big no it alls on ear fxxk how they spel who gives a poo poo, n if ya not intrested in wat topic theyv brouht up then dont fxxkin coment!!!!!

Y his evry1 sutch big no it alls on ear fxxk how they spel who gives a poo poo, n if ya not intrested in wat topic theyv brouht up then dont fxxkin coment!!!!!

Can anyone help this young man?

or maybe its down to the fact that people give their opinion on ere.... without having to make some flashy web page -

your mates made 8 posts & 8 threads!!! - all adverts, for his page.

if i wanna read sh!te, plenty of people on here allow me to do that without flicking across to some false dawn... tell you what, tell your mate cameron to join in on here with the rest of us, instead of sitting upon high asking us to look at this an that - TAT, 

oh, & dry your eyes an all. your mate will be ok. if he cant stand the heat, he wouldnt advertise his kitchen! 

Edited by GY-owl.4

Agree with players you have indicated all would be good defensive signings (except Rodger no idea who he plays for). I would like to see Loovens signed as he would be good to be paired with one of them.

Think right back spot not as well covered as you believe, clear Lee plays in midfield and would not want him moved from that position as weakens team.. Buxton had injury problems last season and at his age could imean he will have spells on side lines this year. Palmer did well and I think best option at right back currently but he also covers in midfield.

Hutchinson would help as can play at right back and in midfield, if we do not sign him need utility player who can do a job at right back.

wait... so if we sign hutch, you want to sign another player to cover right back whilst we have

buxton, lee, palmer, hutch and potentially a couple of others who can make shift that position when required (mattock (shudder the thought) and semedo (should he re-sign)x).

We'd also have the loan market to play on in an emergency, but sure, lets have a squad full of right backs shall we!

Edited by POWP

Guest Benjamin Pemberton

Lmao I Don't even know this cameron kid!!! And I really cant be arsed to search for the book "how to wind up nob head's" .If someone's replying to him "write something realistic or something serious" then fair enough but not "you cant spell" correcting him and feeling smug about it, its exactly same on every topic. My friend cameron ha!! I'll stick up for ya pal ;)