The Academy

Guest Deleted member

Guest AbbeyOwl

Well done Grandad again you have shown to act in a balanced way with the best interests of Sheffield Wednesday at heart, you ought to contact Wednesdayite they could do with someone like you involve................................................. ahhhhh

In seriousness great piece of work and well done to the club for being so open with you.

Maybe I'm going to pop round to the gorgeous birds and see if she's really changed.

If she has then no contest is it? That's if she still wants me of course? Maybe her beds full now, things got a bit frosty between us. We know we are right for each other but a lot of mistakes have been made by us both.

She did say that sometimes that's how the best relationships start, I do hope so cos this other one is real pig, cracking cooked breakfast mind lol

Hi brownowl is your little lad the one who turned around a cup final in the second half which finished 7-6 ?.

If so he was head and shoulders above anyone else I have seen this season and really stood out on the day

As has already been stated - we have some very talented Sheffield United fans at ours too

Always been the way Nigel, if I recall correctly weren't Mark Smith and Mel Sterland both United fans in their youth? Both went on to become Wednesday legends.

The main criteria for me is that we get the best, who they actually support is secondary and if that means passing on some Wednesday supporting kids then sorry but that's just the way it is and should be.

Edited by Utah Owl

I agree i hate Wednesdayite's playing for United

meh, debatable. Times have changed but my Dad (who's had a ST for 50 years) played in the Academy/reserves at United.

In his own words he "wasn't good enough for Wednesday and needed a job."

Edited by Victoria

Brownowl

Sorry if i have got this wrong - but if he is too young to sign registration forms (3rd week in April of his 8th year i believe) - then he can train with Utd AND Wednesday

And Leeds

And Liverpool

And Man City

And Everton

etc etc etc

You have nothing to lose and everything to gain by taking him to train with Wednesday

Imagine telling all your mates that you've had a go with the beautiful girl, you're infatuated with her, and all your mates are dead jealous that you've had a go because they would all secretly love to be in the same position. Then make out to your mates that she wasn't all that good, and you've actually had a bit with the ugly mate, but you only did so because the sex was better, and she cooked a good breakfast, basically she tried a lot harder (as ugly girls do).

Then when your mates express surprise, and word gets back to the beautiful girl that you're bad mouthing her in public, it all transpires that this brief dalliance was actually 2 years ago, and that you weren't quite so good in the sack yourself, she called and left a message and you didn't get back to her so she moved on. Plenty more fish in the sea.

Your mates all laughed at you because you're now shacked up with the ugly bint, and as it transpires you're actually no better off than you were with the beautiful girl - except you're sleeping with someone who has to wear 2 bags over her head in bed (in case one falls off when you're on the job...)

You now feel a bit silly.

I doff my cap sir, that is as beautiful as one of Trev's pictures.

Just a bloke, who used up all his luck in one go when he met his wife.

Maybe I'm going to pop round to the gorgeous birds and see if she's really changed.

If she has then no contest is it? That's if she still wants me of course? Maybe her beds full now, things got a bit frosty between us. We know we are right for each other but a lot of mistakes have been made by us both.

She did say that sometimes that's how the best relationships start, I do hope so cos this other one is real pig, cracking cooked breakfast mind lol

Does she let you 'kick the back door in'? 

Guest Deleted member

I doff my cap sir, that is as beautiful as one of Trev's pictures.

Thank you

I was beginning to wonder if someone might notice the craftmanship...

Brownowl

Sorry if i have got this wrong - but if he is too young to sign registration forms (3rd week in April of his 8th year i believe) - then he can train with Utd AND Wednesday

And Leeds

And Liverpool

And Man City

And Everton

etc etc etc

You have nothing to lose and everything to gain by taking him to train with Wednesday

Agree your 100% correct and is exactly my advice to him but we have also always said to him it's his choice and important he enjoys it. My summer will be spent trying to explain to him that it's a important year and he should try them all before he makes a choice