Antonio ---Helan ---Jermaine Johnson ship em out .

Guest IN MILAN WE RUST

Name a player who is better than them, who we have a realistic chance of signing.

Your user name is also complete garbage.

my user name is complete garbage? jesus wept you enjoying the 2 weeks off school? if you read my very first post to guy who says we should get rid of them i say both should stay and could be valuable to us its the best in league statement i find laughable

Guest UpTheOwlsss

Helan is crap at LM can do a job that's about it for example defensively at away games but as a general LM he's poor

Good LB tho

Antonio-usually good we know he can be poor at times but he's one of our best players

Jj-cya later

Been a good player to have over the years but now his time has gone

Sad really as he's been here for years seen promotion relegation etc

Guest UpTheOwlsss

Will be very sad when he goes though

Scored some cracking goals and loves the club

Ill miss his 30 yard goals his corner flag shots and just how unpredictable he is! What a lad

my user name is complete garbage? jesus wept you enjoying the 2 weeks off school? if you read my very first post to guy who says we should get rid of them i say both should stay and could be valuable to us its the best in league statement i find laughable

I am. The roads dont have loads of tailface parents on them. Lovely.

Answer the question.

Guest RE.DAve

lol

Some of our fans are utterly braindead

Obviously yes.

It's the same every game. Unthought through comments.

One minute they call them worldbeaters and then ship em out. 

I do agree with JJ. His time is up unfortunately

Guest IN MILAN WE RUST

I am. The roads dont have loads of tailface parents on them. Lovely.

Answer the question.

my argument was saying helan and antonio are gonna be the best in the league at LB and RW not who we can sign who are better, i rate antonio highly and think helan could poss do a job at LB but to say best in the league cmon your having a bubble bath lol

antonio's been decent since he came back, might be making excuses for him here but he did have a bang on the head and he's been playing a lot of games recently. I'm still frustrated that wee don't play Helan at LB, he's clearly at his best there and offers more than mattock. I suppose it's mainly down to injuries and lack of options down the left wing. JJ has been a great servant and up until today I advocated signing him up to a 1 year deal but honestly unless he takes a huge pay cut I think we should get rid, he was dire today, ran into blind alleys every time.

ship the flippinglot out not gud enuff

I'm actually starting to think you are one of Neil's accounts that he only logs into when he's drunk lol

Antonio ---Helan ---Jermaine Johnson .ship em out .

They wont pass the ball when its needed , holding onto the ball until their dispossed hence finishing up defending .Wanting to to take opposing team on single handed .We've had this the last few seasons , they never learn , and never will learn , they hav'nt got a footballing brain .They are not team men and are letting down the team and letting the fans down .Move them on Stuart .

JJ's time has come. But Antonio and Helan? Get real!

As moyes has just found out, you need pace and power in the team.

If Antonio plays most of our games next season we will finish ok in the league. Yesterday was his first bad game since he came back.

Helan seems to have an attitude problem. Sometimes he looks like he can't be bothered. My view , just a guess, is that he wants to be the regular left back and because of his pace gets shifted about and is not happy with this. Gray needs to sort it.

JJ obviously will not get a new contract. I have enjoyed watching him so good luck for the future.

Helan and Antonio both need to forfit their summers and work on their respective weaker foots. Young player nowadays should have no excuse for this.

Helans inability to be able to cut inside makes it so easy for defenders. Every time he goes on the outside.

Antonio is the same, his bar shot at Bournemouth, should have been struck in with his left. He had a clear shot on his left today and couldn't even attempt to take it on. 

All players at Championship level should be able to use both feet to some degree. No excuse.

They definitely need to work on their weaker foot.  Thought Antonio did everything right with the shot that hit the bar just did not get his head over the ball to keep it down (he should be made to watch Hirst v Chelsea away '91 LC semi final to see how it should be done!:)) 

I am still not sold on Antonio.

Personally I prefer Maghoma.

We all know Antonio's qualiies but much like JJ, he is very hit and miss and he is not really a team player.

We need those qualities but we need a team player as well so that what he does helps us to attack and defend as a team.

Maghoma does this but he could be accused of being lazy too.

Really we need a new winger. JJ to be shipped out will make room and Helan should be seen as a left back- not a winger.

I am still not sold on Antonio.

Personally I prefer Maghoma.

We all know Antonio's qualiies but much like JJ, he is very hit and miss and he is not really a team player.

We need those qualities but we need a team player as well so that what he does helps us to attack and defend as a team.

Maghoma does this but he could be accused of being lazy too.

Really we need a new winger. JJ to be shipped out will make room and Helan should be seen as a left back- not a winger.

Totally agree mate, I much prefer Maghoma to Atonio, mind you I also rate Nuhiu so I'll get ready for the fall out.

I agree too I'm afraid, Antonio has time to change the bad parts of his game and hopefully yesterday's subbing will have been a hard lesson for him.

if by this time next season there is no improvement get rid, 1st lesson if you lose the ball at least try to get it back

All the best for the future JJ, always entertaining from sheer brilliance to WTF!, in 10 mins..

Think we should persevere with Antonio and Helan, let's see how they play in last couple of games, and put yesterday down to some dodgy kebab over the bank holiday.

Nice to see owls fans agreeing Antonio is not a team player , and enough has been said about Helan .

Maybe the coaching staff ought to speak to them about their errors , but this has been blatantly obvious the past couple of seasons .Have a word Stuart .

Pace has been our most potent weapon in recent years, but Gray is developing a more sophisticated style of play and our speed merchants will need to adjust to the new system. The pace we have can be even more effective if it is used in a more targeted way.

Antonio ---Helan ---Jermaine Johnson .ship em out .

They wont pass the ball when its needed , holding onto the ball until their dispossed hence finishing up defending .Wanting to to take opposing team on single handed .We've had this the last few seasons , they never learn , and never will learn , they hav'nt got a footballing brain .They are not team men and are letting down the team and letting the fans down .Move them on Stuart 

Well, needless to say that wasn't well received.