Neil Shipperley has pulled his pork

He should have pulled his pork much earlier. It's a bit well done.

On another note I heard Gerald Sibon is now a ladyboy and dances in windows in the red light district in Amsterdam.

You can get a discount if you sing.... OOOH LA LA SIBON upon entering him!

This bloke?

larry_lloyd.jpg

Jesus, what a change. He's huge.

I don't know if I should feel sorry for this fella but I can imagine his self esteem must take a a battering to think what he was and what he is now. Hope I'm wrong and that he's happily getting on with his life.

Jesus, what a change. He's huge.

I don't know if I should feel sorry for this fella but I can imagine his self esteem must take a a battering to think what he was and what he is now. Hope I'm wrong and that he's happily getting on with his life.

Last time I saw him he was in Calahonda on the Costa del Sol. He'd been doing some PR work for an estate agent. However the market went boobies up in 2008 and he was probably struggling to find work. He was at the same Spanish language school as us and it wasn't until we were 3 months in that someone told me who he was. I was gobsmacked.

Smoked like a trooper, probably over 20 stone and driving around in a beaten up old rustbucket. I don't know if he squandered his earnings from football or was he part of the generation that retired to run a pub or sell cars ?

I hope things have improved for him but I can't see how.

Russian Warship.... Go fxxk yourselves.

Thought he'd have a better house than that after all the money he's earned.

Depending where it is (i'm sure he lives in/around London) then the house probably cost a fortune

Don't think he was a particularly big earner - sure he'd have done okay but it was before the days of instant millionaires just for signing for a premier club

My father in law is like this. He used to play rugby and was quite slim. Since he stopped playing he ballooned in size. Despite this he still walked 2 miles to work everyday and was relatively fit. Then he got a bad knee and had to retire. This meant he lost the only exercise he got so things only got worse. He is now at least 25 stone and practically a recluse. Won't go out anywhere or do anything. Really sad.