he's scored half a dozen for Utd. How many have Lee/Palmer got? I love those two players, but they choke infront of goal. Not suggesting Coady is the answer, but we do need a threat through the middle - which we don't currently have.

I get your point but it's also a level below. More time

The sort of permanent signing we should be looking at ... and not just for the resale value

Much better idea than bringing in the likes of McPhail and Olifinjana

Thinking of those two in our midfield towards the start of the season, is scary and embarrassing. It's a credit to stu how far we have come

I think we should get him on a season long loan. United did it to us with Carney taking him from us and crowing about it difference is Coady's a decent player.

Don't forget Ryan France and that guy Warnock signed who used to be prolific in lower leagues for teams like Hudders, and afew others and he signed him so we couldn't and then never played him .

Can't remember his name, was it Beckett ?

Don't forget Ryan France and that guy Warnock signed who used to be prolific in lower leagues for teams like Hudders, and afew others and he signed him so we couldn't and then never played him .

Can't remember his name, was it Beckett ?

couldn't think of Frances name. Wasn't it Luke Beckett?

Pig mate of mine reckons he's class and could easily do a job at this level.

What would a pig fan know about what it takes to be good enough in the championship?

The Championship is a harder league since the pigs last played in it.

he's scored half a dozen for Utd. How many have Lee/Palmer got?.

In League 1.

There's a massive gulf in class between League 1 and the Championship. Gary Madine, Bradley Wright-Phillips, Leon Clarke and Ched Bundy, all players who scored goals for fun in League 1, all failed to score goal regularly above that level and all have shown that goals in that League doesn't mean goals in the Championship.