Gary Madine SCORES

Guest JonTheOwl66

I agree with you vulva. Football is totally money driven. I've been the victim of g.b.h and have the physical scars to show for it. But the worst thing was watching the scum get a suspended sentence. Yes a crime is a crime but there are different levels. People like terry(racist comments) saurez (racist comments and acting like a cannibal) madine and so on and so on are examples of young men with to much money and think they are untouchable. With these particular 3 cases I'm sitting on the fence as to wether they should be able to carry on making an obscene amount of money (well maybe not in madines case) and be idolised by thousands of young kids. But there are other cases where I find it hard to understand how a football club welcomes people like lee hughes (causing death by drink driving then running way like a coward) that keeper called mcormack(caused the death of a family by drink driving) and evans (ruining a young womans life) with open arms. That is where morals come in and unfortunately money seems to mean more to some people. I know some people will say everyone deserves a second chance. But I couldn't live with myself. Then they stroll back onto a football pitch and get there name chanted and get idolised. Worlds gone mad. So as far as the really serious offenders, I'm with you vulva. Shouldn't be allowed to pull a shirt on again..

Problem is, football has no morals, and money talks. The likes of Suarez etc, and Madine to a lesser degree should be kicked out of the game. But they won't, because rightly or wrongly they have a value. If they were junior players, with no value, they'd be stacking shelves at Asda.

Whats  morals got to do with it its not the police service. He did wrong and now has a chance whether that should be with us I don't know but everyone deserves a fresh chance. personally I would sell him if we got the right offer.

Because after assaulting one of our own he doesn't deserve to play for the club again.

Do you really think beating the Carlisle barman up or assaulting the Sheffield United fan were any more justifiable? He's on his fourth chance here.

Edited by Lincowl

Guest Fedor

I'm not renewing because of Madine either. He abused me and my mates with a foul mouthed tirade. We were just stacking bricks.

Guest JonTheOwl66

Do feel sorry for that Wednesday fan who's had to move to London to stop all threats he was getting from madine's meat head mates (his uncle prob)

Probably shouldn't have wound Madine up then eh

Madine, from his actions is clearly a bell end and not a very nice human being.  If I owned SWFC I would have sacked him once he was guilty and there was no appeal.  If I smacked a co employee or even someone out of work and ended up doing time I dont think I would be walking back into my job once i got out.  He should be allowed to continue his career but not at SWFC.

Guest JonTheOwl66

Madine, from his actions is clearly a bell end and not a very nice human being. If I owned SWFC I would have sacked him once he was guilty and there was no appeal. If I smacked a co employee or even someone out of work and ended up doing time I dont think I would be walking back into my job once i got out. He should be allowed to continue his career but not at SWFC.

lol

And just throwing people on the scrap heap when they make a mistake is the height of moral righteousness? ... Personally, I think the club have done the right thing by standing by a young man who has made (admittedly too many) mistakes. He needs guidance and support, not just discarded. We're talking about a human being ffs...

I've never had any sympathy for anyone with self inflicted problems. I'll save any sympathy for those that get dealt bad cards.

Edited by vulva

Madine, from his actions is clearly a bell end and not a very nice human being. If I owned SWFC I would have sacked him once he was guilty and there was no appeal. If I smacked a co employee or even someone out of work and ended up doing time I dont think I would be walking back into my job once i got out. He should be allowed to continue his career but not at SWFC.

Well your forum name is truly ironic. Because if you owned swfc you would have sacked and therefore would have lost an asset certainly worth 6 figures and one that will be possibly be worth 7 figures in the future. thank goodness we now have a top quality pragmatic businessman in charge of his company and our club.

Agreeing with EdinburghOwl, whatever next?

Madine should never play for us again.

Should have been sacked, hope we don't renew I the summer. Then we can concentrate on bringing in a striker who actually cares instead of trying to be some minor celebrity off the pitch.

Well your forum name is truly ironic. Because if you owned swfc you would have sacked and therefore would have lost an asset certainly worth 6 figures and one that will be possibly be worth 7 figures in the future. thank goodness we now have a top quality pragmatic businessman in charge of his company and our club.

Exactly, although I suspect it's all bravado. It's easy to make these moral decisions when it's not you having to pay for it.

Didn't we have to resign him?