We weren't talking about this season though were we....

No you were talking about a season were we, he had just moved up a level playing a bit part with a court case hanging over his head.

Perfect conditions to hit top form FFS.

But you just keep quoting your stats, unless it's for Ings

I honestly dont see how anyone who has seen the last couple of games could even suggest changing anything.

Madine has to earn a return

Absolutely Mick

But I don't think we are , it's just turned into a bit of witch hunt and some of us are just saying when SG decides to give a game we think he may do well.

Edited by Corneliusreeve

I honestly dont see how anyone who has seen the last couple of games could even suggest changing anything.

Madine has to earn a return

i agree fully,

but Best and Afobe aren't our players and wont be here next season

Madine is, and will

is there an argument for bringing him back before pre season, even without injuries or recalls forcing Grays hand?

Absolutely Mick

But I don't think we are , it's just turned into a bit of witch hunt and some of us are just saying when SG decides to give a game we think he may do well.

Good luck with that thought 

Dont really understand statements like

" id love to see Madine in the side" 

Why ? what has he done other than let the Club and himself down to deserve to be in a side thats playing really well at the moment

It was on RS this morning that a decision on Madine's future will be made on Thursday. Honestly I don't get the people saying we should get rid, he's been an idiot, payed the penalty and is now back with us. Why not give him a chance, he's shown flashes in this legue and SG could work wonders with him as e has with half the squad already. Just plain getting rid seems narrow minded to me.

Seen a few n0bheads on here writing him off before he's had a chance to play under Gray's leadership, these so called experts need to look at some of our now regular first teamers and crucial squad members and have a good think about what they're saying

Seen a few n0bheads on here writing him off before he's had a chance to play under Gray's leadership, these so called experts need to look at some of our now regular first teamers and crucial squad members and have a good think about what they're saying

that'd be a first for some

Guest CageFightingOwl

heared hes going to mk dons .. thats what madine has told a mate of mine .

Are you in the SAS

OMG

It's not sensible to write him off at this stage, but equally it's not sensible to be hoping he's in here side this week. There's no justification- he's not earned it yet and the incumbents aren't doing poorly. Why would we change?

Guest AbbeyOwl

dont set her off ffs, she'll start mumbling about my shops and her £100 million business again

not of this planet that one

Can I have a jar of humbugs please Mr Entrepreneur of Whitby lol

Yes he should Lomax hence a full pre-season and take it from there next season.

We don't need him this season and he should earn his stripes "as such".

I think he has the ability and should get another chance, just not this season for me.

yeah agree with that..he needs to earn it

58 points last season suggests otherwise....

Just think with a decent manager in charge we could have made the play-offs. Dont forget Jones thought the likes of Semedo, Maguire, Lee & Maghoma couldnt cut it (makes you wonder what Slothroyd and Rodri could have been like) but now we have a man manager and someone that has a clue about tactics these players have had a new lease of life. In fact since dour has left the tea tastes better, the place is cleaner and the kits look smarter because everyone is happy.

Can I have a jar of humbugs please Mr Entrepreneur of Whitby lol

hiya abs

hows the empire?

my entrepreneurial days are over i'm afraid,

i'm semi retired now, i came over here to avoid the nutters, but hey, its nice of you to remind me of em lol

Edited by scarboro-owl