Guest AbbeyOwl

hiya abs

hows the empire?

my entrepreneurial days are over i'm afraid,

i'm semi retired now, i came over here to avoid the nutters, but hey, its nice of you to remind me of em lol

I was in Whitby last bank holiday plenty of nutters there  and decent Fish and Chips lol

Guest AbbeyOwl

that's the first post of yours i've 100% agreed with

by the way, you're right about Madine

Thanks just dont see why we would change anything right now, certainly not to accommodate someone who let us and himself down, maybe im old fashioned.

If the cloth cap fits :biggrin:

I think a Dutch cap would be more suitable for some on here, Madine is an asset that should be used to it's fullest, why we would think about paying wages for loanees (yes, there's more than one) when we have one of our own that we should be getting fit and back on track beats me, some right numpties on here that unfortunately don't really live in the real world...

Guest Kagoshimaowl

I'd have Madine on the bench....surely he can handle 10-15 mins here and there.  Then hopefully get him ready for next season so he can be one in a pool of 4 or 5 strikers.

Thanks just dont see why we would change anything right now, certainly not to accommodate someone who let us and himself down, maybe im old fashioned.

i don't think we should or will change owt,

but what Madine has done in the past doesn't really bother me, the clue to that is in the word "past"

its what he does in the future that concerns me now

Edited by scarboro-owl

Guest AbbeyOwl

Abbey would have had him executed when he was found guilty and ramone would have had him sacked, so you just can't reason with them.

I also suspect abbey is a pig.

Well you are a cretin then. Not executed he did his time but we shouldn't be moving people out of the team to accommodate him.

i don't think we should or will change owt,

but what Madine has done in the past doesn't really bother me, the clue to that is in the word "past"

its what he does in the future that concerns me now

I believe under Gray he will do well I would like him to get a chance that's all, but I trust Stuart Gray he'll decide and that's fine by me.

Guest AbbeyOwl

I think a Dutch cap would be more suitable for some on here, Madine is an asset that should be used to it's fullest, why we would think about paying wages for loanees (yes, there's more than one) when we have one of our own that we should be getting fit and back on track beats me, some right numpties on here that unfortunately don't really live in the real world...

Erm because he isn't good enough to play at the level we are at, why not get rid of all the payed players and get some lads out of the park save loads of money

Edited by AbbeyOwl

Erm because he isn't good enough to play at the level we are at, why not get rid of all the payed players and get some lads out of the park save loads of money

But that's just your feeble and biased opinion, why aren't you prepared to give the lad a chance under Gray, more to the point why aren't you prepared to trust Gray ? I tend to think he will have a better, more informed opinion than yours !

If he says he should go then so be it but you are not the one to make such decisions - thankfully...

Perhaps you would like to pay the wages of all the loaned players your self ? - or would you just prefer we mortgaged the "Old Lady) up to the hilt to bring in some ex piggie player ?

Madine will get his chance, is he up to it? dunno,

2 years ago i'd have said yes,

last year, i'd have said maybe not,

since December id say i know flip all and Mr Gray performs miracles

in the end, after everythings considered, ill leave it to Stu

A wise decision, I'm with you ! (if you don't mind)...

Exactactamundo, time for bed now as I've had just enough wicksy hic lol

Guest AbbeyOwl

But that's just your feeble and biased opinion, why aren't you prepared to give the lad a chance under Gray, more to the point why aren't you prepared to trust Gray ? I tend to think he will have a better, more informed opinion than yours !

If he says he should go then so be it but you are not the one to make such decisions - thankfully...

Perhaps you would like to pay the wages of all the loaned players your self ? - or would you just prefer we mortgaged the "Old Lady) up to the hilt to bring in some ex piggie player ?

I  do trust Gray. he hasn't played him or put him on the bench. I dont make decisions but I do have an opinion which has at least as much merit as yours.

I do trust Gray. he hasn't played him or put him on the bench. I dont make decisions but I do have an opinion which has at least as much merit as yours.

I totally agree that your opinion has as much merit as mine.

The difference is that I'm prepared to wait and see what entails while you want your idea's to happen because you have spoken...

He hasn't played him because he's been out for a while ( now that's a surprise) and both Gray and Madine have both said he's not ready, both honest assessments FFS, we take on other teams unfit players and bring em up to standard so why aren't you prepared to give one of our own the same opportunity ? note :- One Of Our Own !