Fair point

But what i'm trying to get at is if you have a certain level ability and work hard, you generally get rewarded. 

I think Madine requires more of a chance in squad that is playing football, not just aimlessly hoofing it up field. At the beginning of last season Madine struggled, but towards the back end, when we had the likes of Lita, Wickham, Howard etc, the pressure was off and he started to look something more like. 

Guest AbbeyOwl

All the ex Nuhui haters are now embarking on HMS stick the knife in Gary Madine   :ph34r:

Nuhui seems to be the model professional whatever you think of his abilities which we are actually now starting to see he gives his all for the team, he isn't going down town to get involved in scraps, he trains hard, works hard on the pitch and cares about the team. Having met him if he did go down town for scraps he would probably be up for murder the Guy is an absolute monster. Anyhow Nuhui and Madine are not a comparison in anything other than they are both on our books.

Guest AbbeyOwl

I think Madine requires more of a chance in squad that is playing football, not just aimlessly hoofing it up field. At the beginning of last season Madine struggled, but towards the back end, when we had the likes of Lita, Wickham, Howard etc, the pressure was off and he started to look something more like. 

Someone elses squad, not got enough to get in our team, yes thats my opinion. Too weak and a serious lack of commitment.

Guest AbbeyOwl

A serious lack of commitment? You're just making stuff up now.

Someone who gets involved in fights drunk and gets sent to Prison is hardly a committed professional is he? Maybe I dreamed up his prison sentence then.

Danny Ings is a player that runs his nuts off. Hard work pays off and gives you rewards.

well he didn't get much reward for his 1st 2 seasons did he but he´s turned it round this season maybe madine will do the same.be bloody stupid for the club to honour madine´s contract and then not give him a chance .

Someone who gets involved in fights drunk and gets sent to Prison is hardly a committed professional is he? Maybe I dreamed up his prison sentence then.

I think he's committed. 

But certainly very stupid for doing what he's done, for which he is being punished for right now. 

Edited by bigdan2003

Fair point

But what i'm trying to get at is if you have a certain level ability and work hard, you generally get rewarded. 

Hopefully Madine will prove he has the application and ability to succeed.

I've always been of the opinion that he has the ability - when playing regularly, when presented with a chance, he doesn't often fluff his lines. He's got to do it at Championship level on a regular basis. He's done it over that very small selection of 10 starts, 3 goals - in what was a pretty negative team last term with DJ, it is pretty decent.

But, that said, it is only a small selection - and could quite easily be a one-off. Madine might not even suit our current style of football, who knows.

I think he has to be given a chance with a good run of games. I'm positive that he'll have a better attitude, he'll get more chances, he'll be more involved in games, and he'll score goals.

Fingers crossed!

Guest AbbeyOwl

I think he's committed. 

But certainly very stupid for doing what he's done, for which he is being punished for right now. 

Committed to what, drinking and fighting. So in your opinion someone who trains hard and is in the squad / team should be dropped so Madine can play? On what basis? Because it isn't on past performances in the Championship is it?

Hopefully Madine will prove he has the application and ability to succeed.

I've always been of the opinion that he has the ability - when playing regularly, when presented with a chance, he doesn't often fluff his lines. He's got to do it at Championship level on a regular basis. He's done it over that very small selection of 10 starts, 3 goals - in what was a pretty negative team last term with DJ, it is pretty decent.

But, that said, it is only a small selection - and could quite easily be a one-off. Madine might not even suit our current style of football, who knows.

I think he has to be given a chance with a good run of games. I'm positive that he'll have a better attitude, he'll get more chances, he'll be more involved in games, and he'll score goals.

Fingers crossed!

So who do you drop, who does he deserve to play in front of?

Committed to what, drinking and fighting. So in your opinion someone who trains hard and is in the squad / team should be dropped so Madine can play? On what basis? Because it isn't on past performances in the Championship is it?

So who do you drop, who does he deserve to play in front of?

Christ, let it go will you the club has and so have the vast majority of supporters.