Scrubbers on the North Stand

Close, but no cigar.

Not really interested.

Just wondering how many collective brain cells it took to decide that was the best way to guide the team over the last 20 minutes.

Be a right shame if any of them get on the wrong side of him on a night out and get their jaws sprawled across Viper Rooms.

Guest Adriano Bellini

Moved from Kop to the North for this match and will never go on there again

Pond life

Singing about Madine !!! If he was on the pitch and actually any good I could understand it BUT he wasn't and isn't

Not really interested.

Just wondering how many collective brain cells it took to decide that was the best way to guide the team over the last 20 minutes.

Be a right shame if any of them get on the wrong side of him on a night out and get their jaws sprawled across Viper Rooms.

To be honest I'm impartial when it comes to Madine what will be will be. However After tonight I hope we sack him just to shut the idiots up. Would love to see them "riot" as well, would be hilarious.

Guest james.taylor1982

Gary Madine is better than Nuhiu, good to see the fans getting behind our own and not kicking him to the way side. If you don't like what the majority want you know where the lane is

Gary Madine is better than Nuhiu, good to see the fans getting behind our own and not kicking him to the way side. If you don't like what the majority want you know where the lane is

So a few of you filthy scrubbers represents the majority, does it?

There were as many people even in that part of the ground telling you to do one as there were singing it.

I don't care if you like Madine or not and I don't care if he's better than Nuhiu (are you sure? Because Madine was GARBAGE before he did porridge), you've missed the point. We were 2-1 down in a game we all DESPERATELY wanted to win. Do you think chanting about a player not even on the pitch was right?

So a few of you filthy scrubbers represents the majority, does it?

There were as many people even in that part of the ground telling you to do one as there were singing it.

I don't care if you like Madine or not and I don't care if he's better than Nuhiu (are you sure? Because Madine was GARBAGE before he did porridge), you've missed the point. We were 2-1 down in a game we all DESPERATELY wanted to win. Do you think chanting about a player not even on the pitch was right?

We could've chanted a hex on the Charlton team and still lost tonight. The result had ZERO correlation to fans singing a poo poo song about a poo poo player

Guest Adriano Bellini

We could've chanted a hex on the Charlton team and still lost tonight. The result had ZERO correlation to fans singing a poo poo song about a poo poo player

So you don't think it would have helped if we had supported the team then ?

Reyt fan u arent ya

So you don't think it would have helped if we had supported the team then ?

Reyt fan u arent ya

Oh yeah cos if we sung and cheered the Lino would say the ball was over.

The Coke shot would have missed Best.

Hamer wouldn't have re-adjusted and saved in the top corner

Obviously

Whatever people think about Madine, singing a song about him for the majority of the second half is a joke, he wasn't on the pitch ffs!

Maybe if we sung songs about the team it would spur them onto scoring a goal?! 

Edited by JackSwfc12

Not saying we lost because of that song.

However if the fans are going to sing anything, I'd prefer it to be something that MIGHT, just MIGHT, give a small lift to the team or even individual players as we desperately press for an equaliser in a match like that.

Singing about players not even on the pitch didn't condemn us to defeat but it sure as sh*t didn't help either. Evidently all it's done is irritate and divide anyone within ear shot.

Guest Adriano Bellini

James is 1982 the year you were born ?

If it is then Jesus I'd got you down as being about 15

Thats years old and iQ btw