Scrubbers on the North Stand

Guest Adriano Bellini

You've not heard that because not one person in this thread has even suggested it.

Are you being intentionally stupid?

James is always a bit stupid

Especially in the school holidays

Edited by Adriano Bellini

I was unfortunately sat bang in the middle of them, if it wasn't that song they were singing it was how much we all hate Leeds. Neither song was relevant.

I was working nights (should have started at 8pm) so left on 85 minutes so I could get to work for 10 and got some right abuse of a random bloke, swearing and shouting in my face that I was a disgrace for abandoning Wednesday, which made a a pleasant end to the match for me.

I was unfortunately sat bang in the middle of them, if it wasn't that song they were singing it was how much we all hate Leeds. Neither song was relevant.

I was working nights (should have started at 8pm) so left on 85 minutes so I could get to work for 10 and got some right abuse of a random bloke, swearing and shouting in my face that I was a disgrace for abandoning Wednesday, which made a a pleasant end to the match for me.

Don't you go to Hillsbro to sing about playing a flute song about the IRA?  Shame on you.

Guest Big Guns

Oh can't wait for gentle Gary Madine to return,

can we see if Joey Barton and Lee Bowyer can join us too.

Whilst a few of our clan can associate with these so called

men and professional footballers, I am afraid I can't.

Is there something wrong with me.

yep your a bit of a puff by the sounds of things