The Arctic Monkeys: are they Sheffield Wednesday fans ?

Guest mrbluesky

My mums cleaned there drummers mums house today and she keeps his bedroom like a shrine with a picture of Alan Cork and Colin on the wall.

I like the Arctic Monkeys and Alex Turner but he made himself look silly. His first speech was brilliant. I got the meaning of the second speech but he came across as a wee pipe. Sometimes you can try too hard to be cool and you become the opposite just like Liam Gallagher.

I like the Arctic Monkeys and Alex Turner but he made himself look silly. His first speech was brilliant. I got the meaning of the second speech but he came across as a wee pipe. Sometimes you can try too hard to be cool and you become the opposite just like Liam Gallagher.

Fedor in correct and accurate post shocker.

Guest Big Guns

not just him tho they all try and be funny and look proper ***** everytime they do a speach even one direction did it

Guest Big Guns

Ask the guys in the Pack Horse...including my son in law

are you from high green? i bet you went to school with the monkeys didnt you my mate did i will ask him tommorow its his 50th bday he will know if there blades or not he was best mates with them at school

Was just gonna post this. I was sat 6 yards away from Waddle putting Giggs on his arse. That means Im in a Monkeys video, yeah.

Most telling is that just after its waddle celebrating the goal he scored against the pigs at Wembley.

Also, 1:12 - Waddle scoring the second against West Ham, circa 1995.

Maybe theyre waddle fans?