LEE BULLEN

That was a great day. Up there with the likes of the '91 Final and the Wycombe end of season game for mass Wednesdaymania. I was at the Millennium that day, stuck in the Hartlepool end, quite a few Wednesdayites also bought tickets in the Hartlepool allocation. It was a great day even though some Hartlepool thug tried to spoil it by attacking me, ended up getting moved by the stewards and missed part of the game but had the last laugh when our team that day ripped Hartlepool apart. It was a great atmosphere in the Welsh capital Wednesdayites were everywhere.

Who's in charge of the developement squad now though? That's my worry! Need a quality replacement to get the best out of our young'ens. I would love the internal appointmenr of Prutton, but in interview he's said he wants to carry on playing into next season. The legs may have very nearly gone but the brain is certainly still there.

Who's in charge of the developement squad now though? That's my worry! Need a quality replacement to get the best out of our young'ens. I would love the internal appointmenr of Prutton, but in interview he's said he wants to carry on playing into next season. The legs may have very nearly gone but the brain is certainly still there.

steve haslam seems to be well thought of maybe he could step up .....

Hirsty & waddle are looking after the dev squad at the min, Think this is a great idea. Bullen is idea as assistant manager, lucky as flip to play for us, Worked his nuts off as a player Captain, Moved on got a job in the real world started coaching part time with us, fell into the dev Job Now look at him!!