OFFICIAL: football heaven 13/14 season thread.

your better than that Mick

I prefer it when you get a bite from BTB  I love listening to him but  he's a deluded idiot whom I think sometimes believes some of the stuff he says

Look its supposed to be fun 

I have no problem about being the butt of BTBs jibes and if biting gives him pleasure then good

TBH TIm I don't think Brian believes any of it, he just likes the celebrity status of being on the radio!

i only said some of it

it good entertainment i think

Mick needs to go on first and ask Brian the fickle /reluctant blade ( didnt he say he wasn't going anymore?) if he's still had enuff of cluff?

I have no problem about being the butt of BTBs jibes and if biting gives him pleasure then good

You give as good as you get anyway Mick and as you say it's just a bit of harmless fun.

i only said some of it

it good entertainment i think

Mick needs to go on first and ask Brian the fickle /reluctant blade ( didnt he say he wasn't going anymore?) if he's still had enuff of cluff?

I agree it's good entertainment, long may it stay that way.

You give as good as you get anyway Mick and as you say it's just a bit of harmless fun.

he does 

fairy snuff your call you play it how you want mate

Listen he bottled it live the other season when they had 15 owls and 15 pigs in the studio we both got invited along he said he was turning up and didn't

of course BTB wont turn up he has nothing of substance to say