Everything Points to a Takeover

Guest intercity0wl

I can tell you 100% that Warnock was on stand by before Jones was sacked. Had we not beat Leicester he would have been manager now. Beating Leicester gave enough time for the mardy bums to change Milan's mind.

Now like as been said. Milan hasn't got a clue what to do.

He knows it's gonna cost him an absolute fortune to put this club right and he doesn't want to spend the money. Trouble is, he knows how much he'll lose if we go down

Yep life must be a real ***** being a multi millionaire and ruining  running a Football club, that you thought was gonna cheaply make your personal fortune a bit bigger.

Supporters are now finally  realizing  his affinity with this great club is zero, but unfortunately its the club and us the  supporters who will continue to pay for his profit before points approach long after he is a distant memory.  WTID.

I think we were closer to a takeover at the start of the season than we are now. The fact that MM has finally sacked DJ shows that he's no nearer a takeover now than before. He would have left that to new owners if so. I can only think that MM is hoping for a change in results due to the change in manager and that in itself brings potential investors back to the table. Think he's hoping for the impossible!

23 mins ago Biggsy tweeted there was a visit from some Chinese types on Saturday.

Just saying.

I suspect we're thinking of selling spring rolls and sesame prawn toast on the South Stand

They were the same ones as the match before and previous games. Nothing there, more likely to be local.