YOU FANS

Guest Ryan Rye

Guest Ryan Rye

How the hell "like i have already said" can anyone say we are heading for league 1 at this stage of the season when some many outcomes can occur.

We are all entitled to an opinion so let me have mine without the abuse! i let you lot have your say no matter how deluded it may sound

Barnsley 4-0 wigan

5-2 blackburn

5-1 watford

Some big thrashings there as i stated no team has really given it to us made us look bad apart from one off birmingham majority suprisingly have been 1-1 draws there has been key areas that need sorting but we should easily be in a better position i am at this stage by no means worried! we are not playoff contenders but we are certainatly not relegation candidates!

I thought ten men Yeovil made us look pretty bad.

They were passing the ball around like Barcelona compared to us.

I don't know what sort of happy go lucky magical land you think we live in, but that's ridiculous. He's not obliged to resign because we're not doing that great.

In all honesty, why would you quit your job that's making you good money?

It's down to MM to make that call, not DJs conscience guilting him to throw in the towel.

If I was a manager of a team who had only won 1 game in 18 (against boro who didn't turn up ) I would be ashamed and leave my job, MM knows its gonna cost him to sack him and that's a no no when he's in takeover talks

Stop moaning and back dave jones I believe he is trying our luck is really bang out we should easily have 4 wins or so had poor decisions not not been made we play some lovely football when we are confident I still have FAITH in jones a couple of wins can see us climb the table untill we are officially down and out he gets my backing 100%

Waits for the usual suspects. ...

Luck plays no part in it, as it dont exist............bad decsion, no goalscorers and cr*p subbing does, amongst many other 'real' things

Guest Ryan Rye

Luck plays no part in it, as it dont exist............bad decsion, no goalscorers and cr*p subbing does, amongst many other 'real' things

Any bad subbing today pal ?

Barnsley 4-0 wigan

5-2 blackburn

5-1 watford

Some big thrashings there as i stated no team has really given it to us made us look bad apart from one off birmingham majority suprisingly have been 1-1 draws there has been key areas that need sorting but we should easily be in a better position i am at this stage by no means worried! we are not playoff contenders but we are certainatly not relegation candidates!

Really? REALLY?!

smell-747523.jpg

I think we are now in a situation where you are either pro DJ or against him with no inbetween which is resulting in all the infighting between the fans.  

I guess its a sign of the times, when we are doing well we all rally together, nowadays we just seem to be arguing with each other.

We all want what's best for the club.

Stop moaning and back dave jones I believe he is trying our luck is really bang out we should easily have 4 wins or so had poor decisions not not been made we play some lovely football when we are confident I still have FAITH in jones a couple of wins can see us climb the table untill we are officially down and out he gets my backing 100%

Waits for the usual suspects. ...

The majority of fans will 100% back the manager of their team until the bitter end - the issue is that when there is consistently little change with the way the game is approached it gets harder and harder once the downhill slide has started to put the brakes on and this season is really starting to feel that way.

We were outfought and outplayed in the first half today against a team with the worst defensive record in the Championship and did not manage a shot on goal until the 58th minute - I'll give credit where its due that when we had 2 up top we looked a much better side with at least a bit more of a threat and potency. 

The problem is approaching the game with the look that we are setting up not to get beat rather than going to win the game - fans want to be entertained and I'm sorry but that 1st half was dire as have been a number of our performances.

Vast majority of players that were here last season - so it can only be down to how they are being trained and prepared for games every week.

I've been a fan of Dave Jones' and have backed him to turn things around both last and this season - I honestly don't think he himself is up for the fight and is giving the wrong direction to the team - and with little sign of it improving with more than a quarter of the season gone he should do the decent thing and stand down.

At least he would still leave SWFC with some respect from the fans for that.

Guest Ryan Rye

2003 season league 2 with who in charge ? An this is our worst season according to most i still have belief that we will not go down and will come good an stay in this league comfotably

The majority of fans will 100% back the manager of their team until the bitter end - the issue is that when there is consistently little change with the way the game is approached it gets harder and harder once the downhill slide has started to put the brakes on and this season is really starting to feel that way.

We were outfought and outplayed in the first half today against a team with the worst defensive record in the Championship and did not manage a shot on goal until the 58th minute - I'll give credit where its due that when we had 2 up top we looked a much better side with at least a bit more of a threat and potency. 

The problem is approaching the game with the look that we are setting up not to get beat rather than going to win the game - fans want to be entertained and I'm sorry but that 1st half was dire as have been a number of our performances.

Vast majority of players that were here last season - so it can only be down to how they are being trained and prepared for games every week.

I've been a fan of Dave Jones' and have backed him to turn things around both last and this season - I honestly don't think he himself is up for the fight and is giving the wrong direction to the team - and with little sign of it improving with more than a quarter of the season gone he should do the decent thing and stand down.

At least he would still leave SWFC with some respect from the fans for that.

good post Watford owl ,