YOU FANS

Guest Ryan Rye

Guest Ryan Rye

if it was a book he wrote trev it wouldnt even make the 2nd hand market.

It would need the spellings and grammar police to check over it you would say! now GET A LIFE

Guest Ryan Rye

dont look like u got 1 saddo.

Are you 13 with pigtails and glasses and troll the internet in search of people to take the mick out of as you have nothing better todo any cliffs near by do you like jumping ? "wishs"

Guest Big Guns

Stop moaning and back dave jones I believe he is trying our luck is really bang out we should easily have 4 wins or so had poor decisions not not been made we play some lovely football when we are confident I still have FAITH in jones a couple of wins can see us climb the table untill we are officially down and out he gets my backing 100%

Waits for the usual suspects. ...

Nob head

We got some luck today we should have been 3 or 4 down by half time.

And we could have been 3 or 4 up by full time.

I know it doesn't look good being bottom of league with no wins but like last week and most other weeks the performances aren't that bad, players are behind DJ fighting for the cause and apart from Birmingham no team as turned us over big time.

I agree with starter of this thread and we should stick with DJ, the results will come and we'll shoot up league.

Guest Ryan Rye

are u 14 with lots of spots and every morning a blind man reads your face for the weather.

Im in the year above you in school and clearasil works wonders for us younguns. You still living on estate ?

Guest Ryan Rye

And we could have been 3 or 4 up by full time.

I know it doesn't look good being bottom of league with no wins but like last week and most other weeks the performances aren't that bad, players are behind DJ fighting for the cause and apart from Birmingham no team as turned us over big time.

I agree with starter of this thread and we should stick with DJ, the results will come and we'll shoot up league.

Are my eyes decieving me no abuse from an owlstalker just a bit of sense!