YOU FANS

Guest Ryan Rye

Stop moaning and back dave jones I believe he is trying our luck is really bang out we should easily have 4 wins or so had poor decisions not not been made we play some lovely football when we are confident I still have FAITH in jones a couple of wins can see us climb the table untill we are officially down and out he gets my backing 100%

Waits for the usual suspects. ...

get  foooked off

Edited by owlsdreamer

To carry on sleepwalking and bemoaning bad luck will bring one end result...You can be "unlucky" in the odd game but lets face it, we have in the main, got what we deserved...

Millwall and Yeovil at home for example..the tactics against those 2 were laughable, now to do with luck..in fact we were lucky Yeovil didn't take all the points.

Either DJ has to change his philosophy, which I can settle for away, but can't condone at home..or move on.

Its fear thats losing us points at home, timid tactics against Tat, thats down to one bloke and thats Dave Jones, neither Mandaric nor the players decide to drag everyone behind the ball against 10 men...Jones does and in my opinion its fearful and simply invites pressure

Ive seen glimpses but usually its like Asteener says.

The players can do better but as daft as it sounds a manager is there to manage the players.

If he can be a bit bolder and have more belief and give the players more belief then we might start to get somewhere.

Id prefer to see someone else in but jones is capable of keeping us up. But I just dont think hes the man to take us on to the next level.

We need a manager with a bit more hands on style and fresh approach for that.

Yes no wins but 8 points amazingly still tight an like I said a few wins can see you move to 17th or so a win will come as we are not a bad side!!!

Its up to DJ to make his case when he meets MM tomz, if he can convince him, so be it.

Edited by since59owe

Stop moaning and back dave jones I believe he is trying our luck is really bang out we should easily have 4 wins or so had poor decisions not not been made we play some lovely football when we are confident I still have FAITH in jones a couple of wins can see us climb the table untill we are officially down and out he gets my backing 100%

You what?! Anyone got a translator?

tell u what trev its those what come on here and totally hammer the neg button and never offer a different opinion.they do make u laugh

because they cant offer a different opinion if they post as they get regarded as pigs or just deluded by certain sections of this forum at this moment in time

Pig Alert. :ghoulguy:

tbf though scram.i dont + someone's post either when refering to suicide like u did.

Firstly the positive/negative vote system is infantile on a supposedly quality website - but being as its there...

Secondly i plus posters for a variety of reasons - even if i strongly disagree with them i might think the way they portray their argument is worthy of recognition

Thirdly if you are gonna ***** and moan about posters giving you negs then maybe you shouldn't be indulging yourself?

Are you 13 with pigtails and glasses and troll the internet in search of people to take the mick out of as you have nothing better todo any cliffs near by do you like jumping ? "wishs"

Uncalled for that pal.

No need for it.

Fine you don't get on, move on, but saying something like that is immature and distasteful.

still waiting for your answer for + a poster who advocating suicide.

The answer was given in the 2nd line of my post

I plus for a variety of reasons

But anyway - you're being very precious over a throwaway remark that was not in any way intended for anybody to commit suicide - i know it, you know it and everybody reading the comment knows it

And we come back full circle - if you don't want to receive negs then don't be so prolific in handing them out

What's the point in sacking him?

Whoever replaces him will go on a bad run at some point, probably within the next 12 month's, then everyone will be calling for him to be sacked as well.

Its the same vicious circle that's been going on for the past 15/20 years!

Guest Distraught!

What's the point in sacking him?

Whoever replaces him will go on a bad run at some point, probably within the next 12 month's, then everyone will be calling for him to be sacked as well.

Its the same vicious circle that's been going on for the past 15/20 years!

Sshhhhhh........................

Saying things like that might raise suspicion that you are an alternative login name used by me. :ph34r:  :laugh: