Switching off when subbing

Interesting stats from some of our most recent games...

Yeovil - Substitution 63 - goal scored 64

Doncaster - Substitution 69 - goal scored 71

Brighton - Substitution 88 - goal scored 89

Sort it out Jones...

Edited by Nobsworth

Sort it out Jones...

Simple don't make any substitutions. Sorted.

Sort it out Jones...

Interesting? Or just plain coincidence?

Either way you have far too much time on your hands...

Edited by Manson92

Exactly josh, he can't win either way, fans need to get off the blokes back, ok he's not made the best signings in the world and people question his tactics at times, but if people think he really wants us to concede so he makes subs to disrupt play and for us to loose concentration is astounding?

Exactly josh, he can't win either way, fans need to get off the blokes back, ok he's not made the best signings in the world and people question his tactics at times, but if people think he really wants us to concede so he makes subs to disrupt play and for us to loose concentration is astounding?

I dont think that is what hes saying, more a case of players not moving into new positions and tracking their player after a substitution has been made ie Antonio  v Yeovil & Doncaster

Who said he wants us to concede goals?

I don't think he's saying DJ does it intentionally. He's saying we switch off when the sub is made. Maybe we don't re organise quickly enough.

Was he a good manager at Cardiff?

If so, has he all of a sudden become a bad manager overnight?

I've got mates who are Cardiff fans and they never liked him either and warned me from day one that he'd not be up to the job.

I didn't believe them at first but I sure do now.

I dont think that is what hes saying, more a case of players not moving into new positions and tracking their player after a substitution has been made ie Antonio  v Yeovil & Doncaster

This

However the Jones fluffers just can't help themselves can they....

I've got mates who are Cardiff fans and they never liked him either and warned me from day one that he'd not be up to the job.

I didn't believe them at first but I sure do now.

Everyone is entitled to an opinion, but to say they don't like a manager, after he built a squad like he did for them, with backing from the chairman, and given TIME, and effectively got them to where they are today, with a great youth set up and a side that are playing well in the top flight, I think it's a strange thing to say! DJ needs time to build, and backing from a chairman financially, and while ever MM is trying to sell, that's not going to happen. People need to get off his back and look at the bigger picture

Sort it out Jones...

Yet more proof that our own fans will find literally ANYTHING to give them an excuse to whinge about that manager - laughable

and the next manager at Cardiff got them promoted ,why didn't our Dave for six years ,must have been on a learning curve did cardiffe

He took Cardiff to countless play-offs and an FA Cup Final.... So yeah, he's a good manager

but achieved the greatness of staying in the same league for six years , ok , but mistakenly thought the aim of any manager and team was the ultimate goal I,e the premiership ,must be wrong on that then maybe the main thing is to sit in the championship forever ,or in our case the bottom reaches of said league ,

Yet more proof that our own fans will find literally ANYTHING to give them an excuse to whinge about that manager - laughable

Really are people jot understanding the op?! He's saying the team is switching off when subs are made and are not organising/settling in quickly. It potentially could be a coincidence, but it does make sense as teams can switch off at set pieces and throw-ins. I may be wrong but I'm pretty sure the op is in no way blaming the manager for this.

but achieved the greatness of staying in the same league for six years , ok , but mistakenly thought the aim of any manager and team was the ultimate goal I,e the premiership ,must be wrong on that then maybe the main thing is to sit in the championship forever ,or in our case the bottom reaches of said league ,

Trev, come on. He took Cardiff from being a nothing team to a team with aspirations of Premier League football. You're a bright man mate, give him credit where he deserves credit. You know football well enough to know that you need a bit of luck in the Play Offs - Look at West Ham a couple of years ago, they should never have beaten Blackpool in the final cos they were resoundingly battered for 90 mins but they got that bit of luck.....

To call him a bad manager when, since getting his job at Southampton, has managed in Premier League and top end Championship all of his career is just farcical to be honest. It took him time to do his thing at Cardiff and look where they are now. Yes Makay took them their but Dave Jones "BUILT" Cardiff from nothing, just as he's doing here - Please just give him time because his record suggests that he will do the business for us. We are not a quick fix club. The whole club is being re-vamped into a well run club after 20 years of clueless numpties ruining us. To stall that by changing manager would be ludicrous (in my opinion)    

and the next manager at Cardiff got them promoted ,why didn't our Dave for six years ,must have been on a learning curve did cardiffe

put down the foundations built the 1st 2 floors, mackay just came in and put the roof on.......