Switching off when subbing

Yet more proof that our own fans will find literally ANYTHING to give them an excuse to whinge about that manager - laughable

He took Cardiff to countless play-offs and an FA Cup Final.... So yeah, he's a good manager

Countless play offs?? 

You claim our fans will find anything to have a whinge, but you seem to find anything to defend him.

Lets be honest, DJ had a big budget at Cardiff. He did well, but ultimately failed in his goal of promotion and was fired as a result.

fair answer Ramone , but the problem is mate at the moment I just don't get the buzz (for want of another word)of thinking you know we could win this it never happens , and then we go out and play the game and invariably I sadly am right promotion was great tbh , and a few matches after but since that we have become stuck in a rut and has led to Apathy for me I can't see a way forward under this manager ,and that is not because of his interviews or his doing nothing on the touch line, it is purely and simply that I want to feel we have a chance of winning , and sorry to say I don't ,if he turns it around then fair enough mate

and fingers crossed he does ,I hate feeling like this mate and I want our beloved swfc to be up their with the best , ,but I just can't see it happening with Dave , sorry

Interesting stats from some of our most recent games...

Yeovil - Substitution 63 - goal scored 64

Doncaster - Substitution 69 - goal scored 71

Brighton - Substitution 88 - goal scored 89

Sort it out Jones...

Its not a matter of players not concentrating, When they come on to a field of play they need time to adust to the pace of the game and if we are winning the opposition are usually throwing everything at us to get a result. so the pace is more hectic. Even tired players are at least at the pace so they should stay on. Last night was a stupid tactic to waste time, and a lot of managers do it so Im not just blaming Jones. Just pointing out how daft it is.  Changes late on should be made to score goals if wer'e losing not shut up shop >>> imho

Trev, come on. He took Cardiff from being a nothing team to a team with aspirations of Premier League football. You're a bright man mate, give him credit where he deserves credit. You know football well enough to know that you need a bit of luck in the Play Offs - Look at West Ham a couple of years ago, they should never have beaten Blackpool in the final cos they were resoundingly battered for 90 mins but they got that bit of luck.....

To call him a bad manager when, since getting his job at Southampton, has managed in Premier League and top end Championship all of his career is just farcical to be honest. It took him time to do his thing at Cardiff and look where they are now. Yes Makay took them their but Dave Jones "BUILT" Cardiff from nothing, just as he's doing here - Please just give him time because his record suggests that he will do the business for us. We are not a quick fix club. The whole club is being re-vamped into a well run club after 20 years of clueless numpties ruining us. To stall that by changing manager would be ludicrous (in my opinion)

To be fair he spent a fortune and still didn't get promoted. Fowler, bellamy, hasselbaink. Premier league players he had at his disposal and failed.

Guest wilyfox

I think it's coincidence. We often switch off for throw-ins etc, and it just so happens most substitutions happen when a throw-in arises.

Interesting stats from some of our most recent games...

Yeovil - Substitution 63 - goal scored 64

Doncaster - Substitution 69 - goal scored 71

Brighton - Substitution 88 - goal scored 89

Sort it out Jones...

Good name. Didn't we also make a sub on 67 minutes, and one on 77 minutes last night? The sub who came on in the 88 minute last night was McCabe, but it was Semedo and Llera who fckd about for their equalising goal. Now they're interesting facts.

Guest Big Guns

Generally DJs substitutions make things worse

I wish we could substitute him with a good manager.

^^^^^^^^^^^^^********