The unbeaten run goes on ....

Guest TonyOwl88

Its a fair point to raise. The unbeaten run of 3 is encouraging. I'm glad we're at least getting points out of our games now. 

I would have been happy enough with the point if someone offered it to me before the game, so I agree that its still a decent result. 

Not so sure about the performance, but after checking the fixtures list, I think we will find out what we need to know about this team by the end of October. We have all the teams around us in that period pretty much. 

We need to sort out CM once and for all.... perminant signings not loans, because we're left with the same problem in a few months then. A striker like Lita, and the team will be a lot better. Fingers crossed. 

A point at Boro when we're not playing well , is a good point .

I would think MFC would see it as a wasted opportunity .

They will because we were poo

Yet we were one nil up and threw away a huge opportunity. No argument it's a big chance missed today. Garbage.

Excellent point against a Boro side that's improved from last season.

After a very good first half, it was just after half time that we let them get on top but we soon sorted that out and we looked as though we might win it towards end.

I feel a good run is around corner just like last seasons.

Excellent point against a Boro side that's improved from last season.

After a very good first half, it was just after half time that we let them get on top but we soon sorted that out and we looked as though we might win it towards end.

I feel a good run is around corner just like last seasons.

Each to their own mate - just can't agree

We look miles away at the moment. Boro were dire.

Each to their own mate - just can't agree

We look miles away at the moment. Boro were dire.

Sorry mate but a point away at an established Championship side is a good result, had it been at Hillsborough I'd have been disappointed with a draw yes.