Zayatte

Three games in and our new centre-back hasn't won a header or done anything to suggest to me he's any better than Llera - who we needed to improve on signing wise.

Do we make judgement calls on players based on so few games then?

Or do we give him a fair crack of the whip?

Remember Llera having a f*cking mare for the first 4 months last season? We all gave him a fair crack didn't we?

Early days.

Can see this fella going the way of Taylor. Player with Champ/ Prem level experience thrown in at the wrong time - covering for injured players. weak midfield offering no cover and the Team struggling for points.. Fans get on his back, form and confidence goes and before you know it Llera is back in the side.

He needs to be judged when the team is at full strength and has a degree of stability. Could be a long wait then.

Remember Llera having a f*cking mare for the first 4 months last season? We all gave him a fair crack didn't we?

Early days.

Give over

On game and one game only.

Early days.

No idea who you're referring to when you say 'we', but yes, I've watched him in four games and not been impressed.

No idea who you're referring to when you say 'we', but yes, I've watched him in four games and not been impressed.

"We" as in Wednesdayites. The fans.

Llera was shocking for four months last season and he turned it around. Why can't Zayatte?

It's far too early to start calling for change.

Why he was signed was a mystery to me when there were far more pressing areas that needed attention. We already have enough cover at CH.

It's just symptomatic of the scattergun approach DJ has taken for the second summer running.

But, as per my post - it's still far too early to judge on a number of levels.

"We" as in Wednesdayites. The fans.

Llera was shocking for four months last season and he turned it around. Why can't Zayatte?

It's far too early to start calling for change.

Never said he couldn't turn it around.

Just offering my opinion on the start of his Wednesday career.

Agree kivo, he's been poor dont understand the critics when it come to our atdhe though hasn't put a foot wrong in the games I've seen and was unlucky not to score tonight think some fans expect him to cross the ball and run on to the end of it