Who Would You Play Saturday?

Guest duggyowl7

I think Lita is better at holding the ball up than Maguire, plus Lita plays as a striker whilst, from the little I have seen of Maguire he likes dropping deep, which would mean no one occupying their defenders. Not sure why that is such a 'bizarre' comment

It is tbh. They are both strikers. I'm not sure how you can say Maguire drops too deep when he's played about 30 mins first team football all season.

Guest PointlessOwl

---------------- Kirkland -------------

Buxton - Llera - Gardner - Re-lan

JJ - McCabe - Olofinjana - He-da

----------- Maguire - Lita ------------

This is what id play

No way can i see JJ starting out wide.

That is the old Jj , the new one plays in the hole a la Messi.

However it might depend on whether Reda is fit. With no Pugh if reda is out it might mean Helan playing full back though personally i would bring Mattock in.

Think reda was probably rested on tues to make sure he can play tomorrow as we knew Pugh could not.

Kirkland

Buxton

Llera

Gardner

Reda

JJ

Prutton

ladybit

Semedo

Helan

Howard

Kick ten bells of sh!t out of the scummy barstewards. Bring Bywater off the bench and play him centre mid mad monk styleee :reda:

HOOOOOOOOOFFFF

kirkland

buxton

jj  holden helan

oli  howard reda gardner llera madine

guaranteed win

Guest theowls 93

Kirkland

Buxton

Llera

Gardener

Johnson

Maguire

Coke

Oli

Helan

Howard

Johnson

Maybe swap Maguire for Lee, was a throw up for RM

My sentiments exactly. The ball would not stick at all and we would be inviting pressure. Lita and JJ for me, unless we go for it, have JJ on the wing with Lita and Maguire both up top

Why? it hardly sticks with Lita! Maguire definitely deserves a start. Playing him and JJ upfront would force us to pass the ball instead of the hopeful lump, something we did excellently at Hull. 

Lita was dogshit on Tues night - he can't pass a ball to save his life.  Maguire coming short and dragging their centre halves all over the place, JJ running channels.  

I couldn't watch another first half like Millwall, it was like watching that footy game used to play on the Acorn Micro back in the day.  Lump it slowly forward and watch Stevie Howard try to shield.  Comes back at us.  Same again.  Repeat to fade....

No ta.

Kirk

LB

AG

ML

RJ or Jmattock

JH

GC

SO

KL

JJ

CMaguire - wizard!

Why? it hardly sticks with Lita! Maguire definitely deserves a start. Playing him and JJ upfront would force us to pass the ball instead of the hopeful lump, something we did excellently at Hull.

OK, fine, seems not many people agree with my 'bizarre' statement! I maintain that Lita (or Howard) should start to be a focal point of the attack. However I accept that the pace of antonio and JJ was outlet enough at Hull. As always I would be happy to be proven wrong