Miguel Llera

Guest LeamingtonOwl

Guest LeamingtonOwl

If you read these boards i would just like to thank you for everything you have done since you have been at this football club. For years we have watched mediocre players put in mediocre performances. Players playing with no desire, no heart no dedication. It is ano absolute joy watching you every week, playing out of your skin, you are ano absolute hero. If this bloke is not offered a new deal what sort of message does this send out? He has consistently been our best player this season, shows so much passion and is worth the entrance fee alone. I have not enjoyed watching a centre back as much for as long as i can remember. He is a warrior, a role model to any young fan watching. Any fan who moans about Llerra in my opinion is not a fan. Earns every penny this guy, one of our best players in the last decade. CULT HERO.

Guest LeamingtonOwl

He still does them. Remember that run down the left and pin point cross for Madine last season. How many centre backs have we had that can do that? People forget before this absolute beast of a player we had Danny Maddix, Ashley Westwood, Rob Jones(sorry but technically poo ) Richard Wood, Mark Beevers, Dean Smith, Darren Purse. Oh i love you Miguel, your good at everything. Heading, Tackling, Reading of the Game, Scoring,Free Kicks, Corners, Long diagnoal balls we have not seen since Sibon. How can anyone moan about this man? Should be our captain. And he shoves refs and punches pigs.

Guest GrahamHydeFanClub

Saw a bloke on the kop in his late 50s early 60s at a guess wearing a white head guard. Mega sad!

Guest BirdonaMaguire

One of our best players of the last decade? Stroll on.

And if you are such a big fan the spelling of his name is Llera.

If you read these boards i would just like to thank you for everything you have done since you have been at this football club. For years we have watched mediocre players put in mediocre performances. Players playing with no desire, no heart no dedication. It is ano absolute joy watching you every week, playing out of your skin, you are ano absolute hero. If this bloke is not offered a new deal what sort of message does this send out? He has consistently been our best player this season, shows so much passion and is worth the entrance fee alone. I have not enjoyed watching a centre back as much for as long as i can remember. He is a warrior, a role model to any young fan watching. Any fan who moans about Llerra in my opinion is not a fan. Earns every penny this guy, one of our best players in the last decade. CULT HERO.

Hi there Miguel

He was pretty awful earlier in the season, but has been excellent since the turn of the year, fair play to him for turning things around.

If he stays its got to be 1 year at most and I think the player might want a bit more than that, has done a good job for us overall though and you can never fault his effort and commitment, but probably time to move on.

I think one of the mistakes we made last summer was letting so many players go. Even if some aren't the best Championship players too much change isn't good for morale and then we have a period again while we're waiting for th esquad to settle. I want some changes in the summer but given how many centre halfs we have and the depth we need in this league I'd be happy for Llera to be offered a new one year deal.

Guest Fedor

Assuming we won't be seeing another deluge of players arriving over the summer, what would be wrong with keeping Llera here as a back up but bringing in someone to take his place long term in the starting line-up?

This. I really like Llera for his 100% attitude and his sheer will in the opposition box , but he does give posession away a lot  and we all know he drops the odd ********. Desreves another year.

Edited by Fedor