Potential New Managers

So you dont believe that Roland Nilsson or Nigel Pearson would be good managers....... both have a proven record as managers..... and both were Wednesday legends.... i dont think people are suggesting other legends as managers like Walker, Waddle, Hirst etc.....

I just think its bad idea the way alot of fans presume they will be great managers at wednesday just because they were great players, plus do people really want there pasona's of legendary status being crushed by them coming in and doing a bad job.

Guest Hudders Owl87

I'm not saying he will be our next manager but Milan is a fan of karl robinson...

Holy poo poo balls! There would be uproar if that tank top wearing pleb ended up here!!!!!!

Guest Nilsson_is_God

I just think its bad idea the way alot of fans presume they will be great managers at wednesday just because they were great players, plus do people really want there pasona's of legendary status being crushed by them coming in and doing a bad job.

Know what you're saying but the 2 ive mentioned have made it successfully as managers.....

Guest Nilsson_is_God

I'd rather think we could get new players, not a manager!

But our current manager has tried that and its obviously not working....

If Jones was sacked Milan would get Billy Davies who was also interviewed after Megson was sacked.

I've been amazed that Davies has been out of work for about 18 months. He's one of the few experienced managers with no real failure on his record.

He appears to be an annoying little fellow but so what? I cannot think of a better replacement for Jones.

Please NOOOOOOOOOO

Why, what don't you like about the idea?

He did a good job at PNE. He took Derby County into The PL way before they were ready for it, and was sacked harshly because they unsurprisingly couldn't compete there. He led Forest to the play-offs.

Yes, an annoying and irritating, arrogant little man; but he's a good football manager and that's all that really matters. I can't think of a better realistic replacement for Dave Jones.

Roland Nilsson, his record speaks for itself.

sacked by coventry ,2 mediocre seasons at malmo before he won the league with them so he obviously likes to build a team something he probably wouldnt be allowed to do here with mandaric in charge .sacked at copenhagen while top of the league which makes you think he's upset the bloke in charge there, if he did that here he'd be out pronto .roly must have something but wether he'd be successful here under the present regime is debatable.

Wikipedia: "On 18 May 2012, Molde gave Aston Villa permission to discuss their vacant managerial role with Solskjær, following the sacking of Alex McLeish.[20] However, Solskjær decided to remain with Molde to avoid disrupting his family after they had settled back in Norway.[21]

On 11 November 2012, Solskjaer's team, Molde, won the Norwegian Premier League for the second consecutive year after they beat Hønefoss 1–0, whilst their closest title challengers, Strømsgodset lost 2–1 away to Sandnes Ulf.[22]"

Didn't want to leave in May but has just retained the league title in his second season.

Would find it difficult to support Di Canio as manager for the way he left us.

Difficult one. I agree with your sentiments plus he is teeterng on the brink of madness but then again so was Clough. Difference I guess is that Clough had a sidekick that he trusted and respected and who complemented him. Does PDC listen to anyone?

He has something about him though.