Borthroyd is poo poo

Agree with that...............I'm not knocking Bothroyd in particular......he has been out of p;osition for most of season.this is my take on the season so far................

Kirkland............Joe Hart in disguise...nothing special. Give Bywater a game

Buxton.steadyish,,,thats all

Gardner...Fine

Lliera...great Div 1 player.struggling

should have kept Jones as cover

Jones...cant keep his position...see Boro game...replace

Antonio....ok. Only get better

Semedo...ok

Barkley.....not consistent enough

Pecnik..wa|^k

Mayor...give him time

missing Lines

Corry.....see Mayor

JJ.get shut...pdq

madine, O'Grady, Rodri, Bothropyd.............not good enuff

Leave off Jones....players are not doing it for him

Guest Triplej2

Why did we not sign Jordan Rhodes?.............dont gfive me the "we couldnt afford him poo poo" Why didn't we sign Charlie Austin/?.......Milan, if you are serious......get your han.and d in your pocket!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Astonishing!!

I thought Bothroyd had quite a good game today. Probably our best player going forward.

He should be playing up front though. He'd be our main goal threat at the minute and would hold it up better than Madine as he has a better touch.

I hope Madine proves me wrong and starts scoring soon but I don't think he's good enough for this league.

We need a striker

Why did we not sign Jordan Rhodes?..............and dont gfive me the "we couldnt afford him poo poo" Why didn't we sign Charlie Austin/?.......Milan, if you are serious......get your hand in your pocket!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

out of the two people in your avatar, judging by this post i'd say you most likely resemble the plank.

Spending that amount of money on one player would be stupid. We've just got promoted from League 1, were not Man City. This season is about staying up and getting used to this league again.

We could not afford the 8 million for Rhodes, but we probably should have gone in for Le Fondre when he was at Rotherham. 325k I think he cost, and helped Reading to where they are today

100% agree with this^ though

Guest intercity0wl

Agree with that...............I'm not knocking Bothroyd in particular......he has been out of p;osition for most of season.this is my take on the season so far................

Gardner...Fine

Semedo...ok

Pecnik..wa|^k

Mayor...give him time

missing Lines

Corry.....see Mayor

JJ.get shut...pdq

Joe Hart in disguise ???, if it wasn't for the silly bit about giving Bywater a game, i would have thought you were actually complimenting him.

Kirkland............Joe Hart in disguise...nothing special. Give Bywater a game Been our most consistant player all season

Buxton.steadyish,,,thats all Good right back

Gardner...Fine

Lliera...great Div 1 player.struggling Better than flipping taylor!

Semedo...ok

Barkley.....not consistent enough Shame he is the most gifted player in our team

Pecnik..wa|^k

Mayor...give him time

missing Lines

Corry.....see Mayor

JJ.get shut...pdq Changes the game every time he comes on or starts

madine, O'Grady, Rodri, Bothropyd.............not good enuff Rodri has hardly played, Boothroyd has played out of position and Ogrady is out top scorer

So what we can basically summarise from this is you know flip all and don't even go to matches

Can't understand this love-affair with Kirkland! Yes, he's pulled off some superb saves ( but so did Bywater in the games he played) but he does not control his goal area like a class keeper should. And, he doesn'ty appear to command the res[pect of his defence. Any GK worth his salt tells his defence what to do, not the other way round. He does remind me a little of Joe Hart - not a great GK and certainly not England class..

And when, oh when, will he learn to catch a ball that's above shoulder height?

Why did we not sign Jordan Rhodes?..............and dont gfive me the "we couldnt afford him poo poo" Why didn't we sign Charlie Austin/?.......Milan, if you are serious......get your hand in your pocket!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

What a truly astonishing post

Wow

Gardner...Fine

Semedo...ok

Pecnik..wa|^k

Mayor...give him time

missing Lines

Corry.....see Mayor

JJ.get shut...pdq

Jesus. There's plenty of holes in what you've said, but I keep seeing this getting thrown around. Jones struggled in League 1, why on earth do people think he would have done fine in the Championship!? The amount of times he cost us goals and Batth had to get him out of trouble due to his mistakes was criminal