Jones Supporters take note

For the Jones supporters on here , most of you have been banging on about it was Jones who took Wednesday up, plus some of you have said they would not have expected Megson to have achieved that.

Well most certainly it will be Jones who at this moment will take us down, please take off the shades and smell the coffee, time stands still for no man, he has to go, and someone else , and who knows who that will be, must be drafted in quite quickly. The rot is and has been in for months now, for the sake of The Wednesday please go , Taxi for Jones

I just think it would be harsh on Jones.

Don't get me wrong, we are dogshit at the minute but he is trying to change the whole ethos of the club and it sounds as if we are playing well, surely it's worth trying to be a bit more patient?

There are clearly worse teams in the division than us atm.

I don't think there are three worse teams than us though.

The promble is if you wait too long then it can be too late for the new guy to achieve anything.

And replace him with who??

We played okay today but the only gripes really were that we weren't quick enough ont second ball, Forest were given way too much time and space. Jones is partly responsible for that.

Wednesday just need to Tek their chances, I can kind of see where DJ is coming from when he repeats every week 'we're not that far away'.

We had about 4 or 5 chances today where we should of buried em.

We are abit one-dimensional at the moment though which is worrying .

I just think it would be harsh on Jones.

Don't get me wrong, we are dogshit at the minute but he is trying to change the whole ethos of the club and it sounds as if we are playing well, surely it's worth trying to be a bit more patient?

There are clearly worse teams in the division than us atm.

Well I would like to ask what was wrong with the ethos of the club last season, if this is the way to change it god help us

Guest JC Saviour

I don't understand how it's Jones fault if players miss chances and give goals away?

Jones picks the side, recruits players and gets handsomely rewarded for it. Whos fault do you think it is.Tell you what on that basis, flip it, why do we need a manager,