Jones Supporters take note

Yeah, but you stated he'd destroyed team morale - that's not opinion, it's a statement, and one without any evidence either.

Morale is not a quantifiable factor. So therefore it has to be an opinion. As mentioned many times before do u have to say IMO, its a football forum FFS.

Morale is not a quantifiable factor. So therefore it has to be an opinion. As mentioned many times before do u have to say IMO, its a football forum FFS.

What are you talking about?

The only people who know whether team morale has been destroyed are those in the team.

Nobody on here has a clue on the matter.

Have an opinion on how we're playing, but don't start talking bullshit about something you couldn't possibly know about.

Fair do's lads.

I'm just fed up of the constant change, I also don't believe that MM wants to put the money in required to shoot us up the table and with that in mind we will have to be patient and bide our time while someone "builds".

Just my two cents.

Hi Tom, not sure we need MASSIVE invest.ent to shoot up the table.

The only people who know whether team morale has been destroyed are those in the team.

Have an opinion on how we're playing, but don't start talking bullshit about something you couldn't possibly know about.

U don't get it do you. This may help.

'after watching us this season for 15 games, IMO this team appears to have little morale, I am making this statement after comparing my opinion of this teams morale with my opinion of the morale of all SWFC teams over the last 30 years (since I been attending)'

A poorly constructed team in my view. No characters, leaders or team players. Just a young bunch of quite talented lads. Someone has built this team and put them all together haven't they?

Prutton would have been a loss to any dressing room with his banter, experience etc. Thats what we are short of, a bit of steely character. Remember when the midfield duo of Adam Bolder and Ronnie Wallwork stopped us from going down (which surprised me at how well they worked at the time). The latter in particular may have been a bit of a 'wrong un' but I bet he added some character to that dressing room.

I don't.

Nobody on here knows whether team morale has been destroyed, and nobody should stating it has without knowing it for a fact.

Kivo you can see that morale as been destroyed by just watching the games after the fulham game TBO Edited by w.owl

I apologise Kivo, It's clear you haven't watched much football, else u would be able to form an opinion on morale. This list may help u.

1, look how the team communicate with each other,

2, look at their body language

3, look how they react after a conceded goal/bad mistake

4, look how they come off at half time/full time/ being subbed

FFS, a teams morale level jumps of the pitch and smacks most supporters in the face.

Guest totemowl

The players don't seemto think team morale is a problem.

...but then again what do they know.

Edited by totemowl

Hi Tom, not sure we need MASSIVE invest.ent to shoot up the table.

Alright mate,

I think that to get into the top 6 you have to invest a good bit of money nowadays, I think the gap is too big when competing with the teams dropping out of the prem.

Totally different league compared to when we last dropped out of it.

how can anyone come on here and say djs destroyed the morale.....where are any facts to support this?? why are we always so negative towards our team even in our hour of need??? call me a happy clapper all u want but for gods sake lets back the boys win lose or draw .were in this togethor arent we???

Yep unfortunate, play ok ish and lose, play poo and lose but sometimes win...impossible to defend DJ, the league don't lie, if MM had anyone in mind he would have gone by now. I thinks just a matter of time, maybe 2-weeks.

Who? never stopped Wednesday or any other team for that matter sacking a manager before. AND I don't know who, but one thing is certain we will struggle as we are and could go down.

Shame really I like DJ, but he did break what wasn't broke, tinkered with the timing, put too much oil in and blew the big ends...(don't tell me we were not good enough for this league, cos no one can prove otherwise) The bottom 8 in our league, is no different to the top 8 in the first