Pecnik

How can you all not rate him?? His movement off the ball is always top class, constantly making runs and never shirked chasing back as far I have seen. He's also technically excellent. A lot of you never fail to baffle me. I want to see mayor and pecnik on each wing. Antonio isn't doing enough recently and Madine and Rodri upfront. And lay off McCabe, you're probably the same idiots.

Edited by BullitsAA

How can you all not rate him?? His movement off the ball is always top class, constantly making runs and never shirked chasing back as far I have seen. He's also technically excellent. A lot of you never fail to baffle me. I want to see mayor and pecnik on each wing. Antonio isn't doing enough recently and Madine and Rodri upfront. And lay off McCabe, you're probably the same idiots.

Antonio has been a one man team! Pecnik is a clever player but he does shirk a tackle in midfield (that wolves game was ridiculous) and he doesn't seem to be comfortable on the wing either. He is more of an "in the hole" type but we have Barkley doing that.

Guest Wilf Marshall

What we have are these fans who watch a player for a couple of games and then write the player off if they have bad games.

You know how many times this has happened over the years?

I don't think it helps. It just comes across like some reactionary, tabloid-esque retardation.