Reda SOS

Guest jaks6owl

Guest jaks6owl

Only a week or so away from full fitness think we desperately need him back on the left Daniel jones is terrible. I'm sure with reda back we could get a few more goals and he would give his all when defending. Still think we need a seasoned pro in midfield rather than another striker I'm starting to think Dave Jones is losing the plot but whoever is in charge will get my full backing as always

Guest JonTheOwl66

Only a week or so away from full fitness think we desperately need him back on the left Daniel jones is terrible. I'm sure with reda back we could get a few more goals and he would give his all when defending. Still think we need a seasoned pro in midfield rather than another striker I'm starting to think Dave Jones is losing the plot but whoever is in charge will get my full backing as always

Thanks for that. Your post is really revolutionary and unique.

Reda is a character, and very popular with the fans, but I think his popularity is because he's keen and whole hearted,is a bit of a comedy figure, and chips in with the odd goal. As a defender, if you're honest, you heart must be in your mouth every time he attempts to tackle the opposition players.

He's a total liability in defensive situations, and I think would be much better served in midfield or even up front.

We've definitely missed him, but not for his defensive capabilities.

Reda is a character, and very popular with the fans, but I think his popularity is because he's keen and whole hearted,is a bit of a comedy figure, and chips in with the odd goal. As a defender, if you're honest, you heart must be in your mouth every time he attempts to tackle the opposition players.

He's a total liability in defensive situations, and I think would be much better served in midfield or even up front.

We've definitely missed him, but not for his defensive capabilities.

he's the most competent full back we have.

he's the most competent full back we have.

As we've seen nothing of Lee or Mattock other than a fleeting appearance by each of them, that's a bit of a sweeping statement. It's also a sad indictment of the state of our defensive options, because Reda is a terrible defender. Anybody who can't displace Reda (when he's fit) or Daniel Jones from the left back position shouldn't be even on the books.

Guest tha_knows

Spoke to Reda last night outside Viper Rooms had me pic took with him, top guy. Said hes back soon, and he seemed to be walking ok, spoke to Cecil Nyoni aswell, really sound lad

Guest Bedders

It was the other way round wasn't it?

Reda said he'd be out for up to two months, DJ said it was news to him and it turned out to be right.

Are you really surprised...most good managers speak with 'forked tongues'......it's the name of the game to keep your opposition guessing on your line up, tactics etc.

If you rule out a player it makes it easier for the oppo to set up against you.