Our Weakest Link?

Guest TDJL

midfield could be improved by a Brian Stock type player, gets stuck in but good on the ball, has experience and would compliment Barkley. Shame Burnley snapped him up in the summer.

our loss, their gain...

Lack of determination to pressure the opposition in the midfield.

Lack of adventure from the manager.

I don't think it's a lack of determination by the players, I think this is the way they have been instructed to play. It's not just in the recent run, even in the early games against Birmingham etc, we were standing off and letting them have it in midfield as though the idea is to close the space in the final 3rd and defend from there. Other than the odd game like 1st halves against Brum and Leeds and 2nd half at Derby we have not got in the faces of our opposition.

Our defensive record shows our tactics clearly don't work.

At least in those early games we attacked with pace and purpose.

What the hell bloody Corry did wrong ???? It seems to me that he is doing his job, and playing role he was given very well, and without any fuss.

nothing, the boy has done well could be a really good player if he keeps improving...

Guest jaks6owl

Daniel jones Is the weakest link at the moment followed closely by bothroyd think we should have gone for dj Campbell for our style of play at the min because bothroyd isn't going to chase no ball more than 5 yards in front of him