Victimising one player on TV

Guest arobert

Guest arobert

I thought Jones singling out of Liera on TV was very poor management indeed.

Yes, Liera made a mistake

but

Where was Daniel Jones positioned for the first goal?

Why did midfielders Bothroyd, Barkeley and Corry fail to make a tackle all night?

Why did Gardener lose his man for the third goal?

It is hardly surprising the team spirit has gone.

Jones out by Monday hopefully!

It's alright to single out players as long as they're the current scapegoat of choice though right?

If Taylor had done what Llera did for the goal then this board would have melted with the rage and bile toward him.

Oh, and if you wanna try and analyse the first goal properly instead of just taking one small aspect of a much bigger set of circumstances then you'll see Jones wasn't out of position according to the dynamic of the game at that moment

Edited by scram

Guest chuckie4570

Poor management, he should've kept it in the dressing room. We are a team without confidence and singling out individual players will do nothing to help!

Guest Deleted member

It's alright to single out players as long as they're the current scapegoat of choice though right?

If Taylor had done what Llera did for the goal then this board would have melted with the rage and bile toward him.

Oh, and if you wanna try and analyse the first goal properly instead of just taking one small aspect of a much bigger set of circumstances then you'll see Jones wasn't out of position according to the dynamic of the game at that moment

Absolutely this 100%

And Jones was constantly all at sea whenever Bothroyd was playing in front of him - as Bothroyd consistently fails to track back meaning Jones left that side exposed whenever he went forward

Guest Teetowl

But Lleras stupid mistake cost us dear tonight. Players are making stupid mistakes every week and they could lose DJ his job. Can understand his anger. They are basic mistakes.

It was a basic mistake But then again he saved us on two or three occasions too. Just hope this doesn't mean the return of Taylor.

Guest Bedders

If our management team can only single out defenders then we are doomed I tell thi. Awful to do things like that!You can't keep setting up for negative, the odd-goal, football.

Its the midfield & attack he needs to be ripping into!!! Not creating enough & NOT scoring enough! If Semedo wasn't there it really would show that midfield up for what it is.......ok one direction, pretty poor the other!

Llera had two good goals scoring chances but took them like a defender....a GOOD manager should be questioning his so called midfield & attack & asking them why they aren't in the positions that Llera is getting into in front of the net! That for me is the real issue!!!

Its the midfield & attack he needs to be ripping into!!! Not creating enough & NOT scoring enough! If Semedo wasn't there it really would show that midfield up for what it is.......ok one direction, pretty poor the other!

which direction is that?

we are clueless, constantly giving the ball away then happy to let the opposition dictate play and pick us off

we really are a shambles at the moment

Your 100% correct. Jones had two players to try and stop because our midfield were nowhere near the passer.

Easy to blame Jones but not Llera....

Edited by aj_owl

Taylor was bought to play instead of llera make no mistake on that , he is the right footed centre half replacement for DB , now i have not seen Taylor play so i cannot comment on him , but to ridicule a player that is playing out of position and keeping his replacement out is bad management for me .

Guest Bedders

which direction is that?

we are clueless, constantly giving the ball away then happy to let the opposition dictate play and pick us off

we really are a shambles at the moment

You did see I only said OK one direction not fantastic! Trouble is with playing youngsters you get inconsistent performances!!! So I'll concur with you some matches garbage both directions!!!

Guest Bedders

Llera still managed to have more shots on goal than any of the forwards, lay off him

My sentiments exactly! If Jones persists singling Llera out he won't get no vote of confidence from me!

He's getting more clear cut chances than the rest of them put together!!!!!

It's his recruitment that is the issue........Amado.......gone; Mattock........slow; Bothroyd......striker but not good enough to play there in DJ's system; Pecnic..........anyone seen him; Maguire.......looking to loan him out; Corry & Barkley..........look ok but both young & inexperienced; Taylor......old & looks slow.

Edited by Bedders