Most passionate players to have played for the Owls

What would be the squad if you were to pick the most passionate team to have played for Wednesday? These are tge players that spring to mind for me:

Di Canio: a very passionate man. You can see his frustration when he doesn't get the performances he feels he should.

Clinton Morrison: didn't really set Hillsborough alight with his talent, but he always wanted the best.

Miguel Llerra: after seeing him fist pump the air and frantically kissing the badge on saturday I would say hes worth a mention.

Nigel Pearson: who could forget his tears at the final whistle in '91?!

What would be the squad if you were to pick the most passionate team to have played for Wednesday? These are tge players that spring to mind for me:

Di Canio: a very passionate man. You can see his frustration when he doesn't get the performances he feels he should.

Clinton Morrison: didn't really set Hillsborough alight with his talent, but he always wanted the best.

Miguel Llerra: after seeing him fist pump the air and frantically kissing the badge on saturday I would say hes worth a mention.

Nigel Pearson: who could forget his tears at the final whistle in '91?!

Pearson for certain. Hirsty didn't mind putting himself about for the cause every time he wore the shirt. Lee Bullen may not always have done himself proud with his performances but no one could ever question how much it meant to him.

Mick Lyons and Zico for me.

Semedo aint far behind.

And Coughlan was as hard as Lyons too.

Lyons had stitches on the sidelines without anaesthetic IIRC and Graham Coughlan lost some teeth and played on with concussion....more than once.

Guest stozzbozdarryll

David hurst, terry curran ,banno, prendo, chris turner, willie henderson,des walker, danny wilson, bartman all passionate about the game