Cameron Jerome

Obviously we need to get someone out first, it seems this was going to be Maguire but that is now scuppered, so who else? It has to be a player we can afford to sacrifice and of course a player for whom there would be interest. Of course if a player does move out on loan, it does not mean that its the end of his Wednesday career, it could just be about getting game time elsewhere

Guest Big Guns

Yep like I said DJs lookin to ship out players and rovram have shown interest in Linesy ,its one in one out at the minit

Shame maguire got injured..

Guest wilyfox

Would be a great loan addition. Alongside Bothroyd, Jerome would give our frontline some teeth. I think he's more athletic than Madine, and a better finisher than O'Grady.

oranjeowl, guessing you heard this The Mens Room? Had my hair cut on Tuesday, heard this from the lad (Derby fan) cutting the hair of the bloke next to me...might have been you!

Indeed I did and that is the fella. I was in on my own for most of the time, so he may have been telling anyone who would listen!

Guest Bedders

No. I think he gets his head down and runs straighteners at goal.

Oh right.....thanks for SETTING me STRAIGHT.

Is he a bit of a BOB & WEAVE sort of player then?

We need someone who doesn't get themselves into a TANGLE when taking on the opposition!

I might have to get on You Tube & watch a few HIGHLIGHTS.